Almost every day we read stories about celebrities in Hollywood splashed across the covers of magazines, especially involving their health. I joined The Doctors yet again to help break down the latest Hollywood health headlines. Which stories are REAL? And which stories are a still a RUMOR?
On this episode, we’re talking about former “The OC” star Mischa Barton‘s mental breakdown, “Girls” star and creator Lena Dunham being diagnosed with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), Joe Jonas‘ alleged drug addiction, and was Lindsay Lohan‘s mom Dina behind the wheel again after her alleged DUI?
Watch to find out…!
Pop icon Britney Spears was a very special guest on the Long Island, NY radio station 106.1 FM WBLI calling in to “Dana & Jeffrey in the Morning” talking to the show’s hosts Dana DiDonato & Jeffrey Jameson about her favorite thing to cook in the kitchen.
WATCH THE VIDEO below to find out what Britney is cookin’ up in the kitchen, y’all…!
Country music superstar Carrie Underwood is opening up about everything from grappling with all that comes with fame and her personality to her marriage with husband Mike Fisher and what she wrote about herself in her high school yearbook, in the June issue of Marie Claire’s (on stands May 21st).
On her personality: “I’m not a mushy person at all. We were never a huggy family. Or a ‘let’s talk it out’ family. Technically I have siblings but they are quite a bit older than me – I was the accident – so I have the only-child syndrome going on. I’m a little more selfish, a little more independent, a little closed. I do wish I were softer. I wish I were able to form relationships better. But hey, I mean…I’m not a sociopath.”
On anxiety: “At the beginning of my career, I used to have panic attacks. People were touching me, screaming – it made me really nervous. In public, I just get nervous. It’s a physical reaction, feeling like the walls are closing in. The fans are great. It’s not their fault. I don’t ever want to come across as ungrateful. But on my end, it is hard for me to process. Because I am still just me.”
On awkward moments: “My husband calls me the queen of awkward moments. Anything that can be made awkward, I will make it awkward.”
What she wrote in her high school yearbook: “You were supposed to say what you would be doing in 10 years, and I said, ‘I will be rich, famous, and married to a hot guy.’ I guess I should have added a few more things.”
On having kids: “I don’t feel old enough to have kids. I know I am mature. But being responsible for another human?”
Could there be anyone more gorgeous in the World than Miranda Kerr? …don’t think so!
Check out the behind-the-scenes video from Miranda Kerr‘s photo shoot below and more HOT SHOTS, after the jump!
Cameron Diaz is expanding her horizons from just acting and reportedly is writing her first book!
The book will focus on the importance of proper nutrition and staying healthy for young girls. A publishing source told E! News, ”She wants to stop their fixation on being thin, and for teenage girls to understand that being healthy is more important. She wants to use her celebrity to make a difference. She knows she is a role model to girls and she really wants to use that position to do good. This book is not about weight, it’s about making the right choices.”
Along with writing the book, Cameron plans to visit schools across the U.S. to speak to teenagers about healthy eating and their food choices.
As of of now, the book has no title and no deal has officially been made, but she has signed with a literary agent.
We can’t wait to get our hands on a copy when it comes out!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview