You won’t believe it when I tell you — but the hottest new “hang out” in New York City isn’t a club — it’s a store!
Located in between the stylish Meatpacking District and West Village, OWEN has become the place for celebrities like Beyonce to shop and two of the hottest topics in fashion — The Man Repeller and DANNIJO — to throw parties. And that is just what went down on Thursday (Nov 15), fashionistas/os came together to celebrate celebrity favorite DANNIJO lauch their Resort Collection, with a boozy soiree hosted by the omnipresent Leandra Medine.
MJ caught up with Leandra about her crazy successes, including a New York Times profile upcoming launching her blog, and the sisters a la DANNIJO, Danielle and Jodie, about their new collection and what they’ve got in the works… Interviews with both coming soon! For more on OWEN, check out their website: http://www.owennyc.com
[Micah JesStyle: All Saints UK snoodie and 7 For All Mankind waxed denim, $218]
AXSLive was backstage with VS Angels Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Lily Aldridge, and newcomer Jasmine Tookes as they got their hair and make up done for big show, take a look! (Keep reading for footage from the pink carpet!)
You’re probably thinking what the *&#^*&$* does a soda-flavored cupcake taste like!? Well let me tell you — Diet Pepsi hit the nail on the head with their limited-edition Baked By Melissa collabo, that debuted at New York Fashion Week just a few months ago.
You’ll fight for the last one, too.
AXSLive caught up with “Sex and the City” star Sarah Jessica Parker on the red carpet at Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars in NYC where the A-list actress talked to Micah Jesse about the possibility of another clothing line.
Watch the LOVE FEST… NOW…after the jump!
Take a look at the clip below, currently on the homepage of DietPepsi.com, featuring interviews with designers Vera Wang and Nanette Lepore, renowned fashion editor Derek Blasberg and actress Abigail Breslin.
According to top style bloggers and editors, adding stripes to your wardrobe will certainly keep you “in style” this season!
You can get fashion tips like these, check out behind-the-scenes videos and enter for the chance to win exciting daily rewards, all adding a little “fizz” to your day, by checking out the all-new DietPepsi.com!
Starting today, October 22, there are style tips from top bloggers, fashion editors & television personalities like Bryan Boy, Derek Blasberg, Harley Viera-Newton & E! News correspondent Alicia Quarles & more at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.
But that’s not all — check out the site for fabulous daily prizes, including exclusive Diet Pepsi-inspired Baked by Melissa cupcakes, CoverGirl cosmetics, Rent the Runway gift cards and Spa Finder giveaways. Check it out daily to see if you are a winner!
Ummmmomg! Go go go!! What are you waiting for???
This time, I’m back at Century 21 to take someone who is so set in their stylish ways… that they need an entirely new look!!
Watch the last and final installment in my Century 21 Department Stores Ambush Makeover Series… from “Plaid To Prep-tastic!”
Thanks for watching and be sure to check back for more at C21Stores.com and check out HOT SHOTS from this makeover…after the jump.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Best Dressed At 2013 Billboard Awards — HOT SHOTS!
- Carrie Underwood: I Always Knew I Would Be Rich, Famous & Marry a Hot Guy!
- “Idol” Alum Jessica Sanchez Shops SoHo on Mother’s Day
- REAL TALK: Catching Up with “Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards
- Blackberry Z10′s Big NYC Launch & Capital Cities Perform Downtown NYC – Love Them!
- Celebrities Sound Off On Kentucky Derby Firsts & Fashion
- Pop Talk: Justin & Selena, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow, and More — VIDEO
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!