I love a vocal performance that is jam-packed with heart and soul, and that’s just what Pixie Lott is giving me this morning, with her cover of Avicii‘s “Wake Me Up.” (Is anyone else certifiably obsessed with that song…? I have it on repeat on my Spotify!)
“Been working with my band over the past few months and alongside making new music (coming soon!) we had LOTS of fun recording cover versions of some of our favourite songs from the past year. We filmed them all too… want me to post one today??!! #PixieAtThePool xxx,” she wrote on Facebook.
Watch Pixie Lott‘s cover of “Wake Me Up” below:
VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
Virgin America never ceases to amaze us… and if you’ve ever flown the airline, you’re probably nodding in agreement.
There’s a number of different reasons why I love flying Virgin. For coast-to-coast travel in the U.S., Virgin America is an ferociously fabulous experience (unlike most airlines), featuring purple LED lights and leather seats throughout the cabin, outlets for charging below every seat, oh — and their in-flight entertainment system totally trumps all: you can not only order food and drink right from your seat, but you can also chat with fellow passengers.
The airline made waves in the industry in 2007 when it became the first U.S. airline to feature a cheeky safety video across its fleet (an animated cult classic). Now, they’re taking it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL, enlisting one of Hollywood’s BLOCKBUSTER film directors Jon M. Chu (from ‘Step Up 2& 3’, ‘GI Joe: Retaliation’ and more), “American Idol” season 9 alum, Todrick Hall, who created the music & lyrics for the video, and “So You Think You Can Dance” stars Cyrus Spencer, Sasha Mallory, Phillip Chbeeb and Marko Germar.
For more on the video and more info on the chance to be cast in a future version of the safety video, keep reading…
Actors-turned-singers sisters Aly & AJ Michalka stopped by Music Choice studios in NYC to chat with me about their latest venture, their band 78Violet, and brand new single “Hothouse” (out now!)
The girls took questions from fans and answered everything you’ve been wanting to know about them. Take a look below:
This video moved me to tears… so I absolutely had to post!
Last year, out artist Ryan Amador teamed up with co-vocalist Jo Lampert (of the band Avan Lava) for his LGBTQ anthem “Define Me”. Now, we have a music video to go with the beautiful music, directed by Tom Gustafson (Were The World Mine).
So powerful, moving, chilling, inspiring, just WOW!!!!
Marla Joy been a friend of MJ‘s for a few years now, and we couldn’t be more excited to debut her very first music video for “Tragedy,” off her debut EP Perfectly Flawed. Influenced by Aretha Franklin and Janis Joplin, Marla brings the same scorching vocal heat.
Watch the video and let us know in the comments what you think!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight