This video moved me to tears… so I absolutely had to post!
Last year, out artist Ryan Amador teamed up with co-vocalist Jo Lampert (of the band Avan Lava) for his LGBTQ anthem “Define Me”. Now, we have a music video to go with the beautiful music, directed by Tom Gustafson (Were The World Mine).
So powerful, moving, chilling, inspiring, just WOW!!!!
Marla Joy been a friend of MJ‘s for a few years now, and we couldn’t be more excited to debut her very first music video for “Tragedy,” off her debut EP Perfectly Flawed. Influenced by Aretha Franklin and Janis Joplin, Marla brings the same scorching vocal heat.
Watch the video and let us know in the comments what you think!
I feel like such a proud big brother!!!!
My long time friend Jessica Sanchez has finally premiered her DEBUT single “Tonight” featuring 3x GRAMMY Award winning singer Ne-Yo! The power duo also performed the club banger on Thursday night’s episode of “American Idol.”
Watch the music video above and let MJ know what you think… do you LOVE her or what?
Mariah Carey‘s latest tune is in support of the brand new Disney flick, “Oz The Great and Powerful” (in theaters now!)
Watch the just-released video directed by award-winning photographer/director David LaChapelle:
If you haven’t seen pop legend Usher‘s brand spankin’ new Titanic-inspired music video… you must must must watch it now!!!!!!
The music video, which features lustful supermodel Chanel Iman, is seriously just too sexy for words!
We give it 10 stars and a high-five!
Karina also choreographed the music video and it was directed by Evan Winter, who’s directed videos such as Sean Paul‘s “She Doesn’t Mind” and Enrique Iglesias‘ “Ayer“. I’m excited to share the first look of the Behind the Scenes from Eric Benet’s new music video for “Harriett Jones”!
Check it out below, and let me know what you think via Twitter @MicahJesse!
Grammy award-winning violinist & producer Miri Ben-Ari is flying high on her violin to premiere her new single and video “Dim The Lights!”
She collaborated with director Eyal B in her native Israel to feature a concept written and produced by Ben-Ari. Throughout the video, Miri uses the phrase “Dim The Lights” like a magical charm to eliminate the awkward and funny situations she finds herself in.
“I like to use my music and art to make people happy!” says a fashionable Ben-Ari, who can be seen in a super glam wardrobe throughout the video including pieces from Lie Sang Bong, Herve Leger, Jan Taminau, Larucci and A-morir.
Watch the video now and let MJ know what you think. Tweet @MicahJesse!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Best Dressed At 2013 Billboard Awards — HOT SHOTS!
- Carrie Underwood: I Always Knew I Would Be Rich, Famous & Marry a Hot Guy!
- “Idol” Alum Jessica Sanchez Shops SoHo on Mother’s Day
- REAL TALK: Catching Up with “Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards
- Blackberry Z10′s Big NYC Launch & Capital Cities Perform Downtown NYC – Love Them!
- Celebrities Sound Off On Kentucky Derby Firsts & Fashion
- Pop Talk: Justin & Selena, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow, and More — VIDEO
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!