For the sixth year in a row, Doritos is crowdsourcing its two Super Bowl ads. Five finalists have been selected but MJ is rooting for the Doritos goat (whose name, oddly enough is Moose)!
Finalist Ben Callner (who also happens to hail from the ATL) said that his goat-owning friend (and eventual ad co-writer) Steve Colby inspired the spot. “So my buddy came in, and he literally just kind of off-handed said, ‘Hey, my goat eating and crunching on food is really funny,’” he said in a making of video. “And that was it. ‘OK, that was a really random sentence, thank you.’ And so we Googled ‘goats eating chips,’ and we cracked up.” Watch the hilarious ad now:
“They’re so sweet,” Colby told Fox Atlanta. ”I really got goats because I thought that they wouldn’t be affectionate, I just kind of wanted some animals. But they want to be right next to you … they’re wonderful.”
“Goats 4 Sale” is up against 4 other consumer created ads: two starring dogs, one starring men in dresses, and another that has a blind man hitting another fellow in the groin. Doritos execs will select one winner and the other will be selected by online votes. Thus far, “Goats 4 Sale” has the most views on the Doritos Crash the Superbowl site (currently 460,000).
This song is unstoppable!
Watch the hilarious music video mash up right here:
Looks like Katy Perry is loving the single life!
In a recent Youtube video, the “Fireworks” singer rocks brand new purple hair and jams out lip syncing to Carly Rae Jepsen‘s smash hit “Call Me Maybe” with a house full of friends (including besties Markus Molinari and Ferras) at Coachella 2012.
Look out for the inflatable monkeys! Adorbs!
P.S. Love the Justin Bieber shout out at the end!
OMG!!!! Do y’all smell a new viral video?
Because we do!
This just-released Passover medley music video by beatbox duo Bagels & Box is going to be a HIT in households across America!
Move over Adam Sander, it looks like you may have some competition… we can’t wait to see what B&B will do for Hanukkah…wink!
Jewish or not, nevermind, check out the video and have a good laugh!
You’ve gotta see it to believe it!
Check out one of our favorite singers, Jessie J, performing a Whitney Houston classic — “I Have Nothing” — that she posted on her YouTube channel just two years ago!
Her vocals are insane! Whitney would be so proud!!!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- VIDEO: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 – Backstage & Pink Carpet
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight