Slay, Jessie J, slay!
“I selected ‘Part of Your World’ from The Little Mermaid because when I was little, I literally loved this song, and I always wanted to be able to sing it, combing my hair with a fork,” Jessie J said in a behind-the-scenes clip from the making of the “We Love Disney” album.
Disney ignited the child in all of us with their announcement of a new compilation album We Love Disney where 12 of music’s elite from Ne-yo, Ariana Grande, Gwen Stefani, Jessi J, Jason Derulo, Tori Kelly, Kacey Musgraves, Fall Out Boy and more cover their beloved Disney classics produced by multi-platinum, 16-time Grammy® Award-winning producer and Verve Music Group Chairman David Foster.
Check out the full track list for We Love Disney.
1. Friend Like Me (From Aladdin) – Ne-Yo
2. Part of Your World (From The Little Mermaid) – Jessie J
3. Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants’ Ingonyama (From The Lion King) – Jason Derulo
4. The Rainbow Connection (From The Muppet Movie) – Gwen Stefani
5. Zero to Hero (From Hercules) – Ariana Grande
6. In a World of My Own / Very Good Advice (From Alice in Wonderland) – Jhené Aiko
7. I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) (From The Jungle Book) – Fall Out Boy
8. Colors of the Wind (From Pocahontas) – Tori Kelly
9. Spoonful of Sugar (From Mary Poppins) – Kacey Musgraves
10. Ev’rybody Wants to Be a Cat (From The Aristocats) – Charles Perry
11. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (From Cinderella) – Jessie Ware
12. Let It Go (From Frozen) – Rascal Flatts & Lucy Hale
13. It’s a Small World – We Love Disney Artists
14. It’s Not Easy Being Green (From The Muppet Show) – Brenna Whitaker
15. A Whole New World (From Aladdin) – Yuna