February 4, 2013
Super Bowl 2013 Celebrity Hot Shots: Where Did They Party & With Who?
KEEP READING FOR MORE SUPER BOWL HOT SHOTS AND SIGHTINGS!Read More
September 25, 2012
Backstage HOT SHOTS from the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards!
Did you watch the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards this year??? I’ve got it on my DVR, because I was busy hanging out backstage with presenters, nominees and winners — at the Emergen-C Inner City of Strength in The Presenters Gift Lounge backstage at The Nokia Theatre in Celebration of The 64th Primetime Emmy(R) Awards!
I had the pleasure of welcoming and chatting with stars from television’s biggest shows like Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Mad Men, New Girl, Damages, Homeland, Downton Abbey. Some of my favorite moments were with “30 Rock’s” Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan, “Modern Family” winner Eric Stonestreet, actresses Lucy Liu, Martha Plimpton, and Mayim Bialik (Blossom!!!), the iconic Glen Close & so many more…
I had so many favorite moments but here is Micah Jesse’s Top 5 Favorite Primetime Emmy Awards Moments for 2012:
- Actor, director and all-around intertainment industry legend Ron Howard stopped by the Emergen-C City of Inner Strength, where I was holding court, and told me that Super Orange was his favorite flavor because it reminded him of Tang, the popular drink from the “Happy Days” era. When asked where he’s residing these days, Ron said, “we really live in New York – we have an apartment in Santa Monica but most of our time is spent at our houses in Manhattan and Westchester County.” He went on to explain that he “grew up in Los Angeles and loves it here, but New York is now home.” Home to me, too, Ron!
- Giancarlo Esposito, who was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for “Breaking Bad”, was such a breath of fresh air! I asked the vivacious actor if he drank Emergen-C, he said, “Are you kidding me – I don’t travel without it!” If Giancarlo had a superpower, he told me he would actually have a dual-superpower…he would be able to read minds & fly. Love that!
- Who’s more fun than “30″ rock star Tracy Morgan? Easy answer — no one! The funnyman stopped backstage to kick his feet up and relax before the show was over and entertain us all. Tracy had us fizzing at the seams with hysterics. At one point he picked up the phone and said, “Tell Barack I’ll be right there!” You can actually watch a clip from Access Hollywood!
- Best known for playing Al Bundy on “Married With Children,” actor Ed O’Neill was celebrating an Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series nomination for his role as Jay Pritchett on “Modern Family.” As much as he loves his role as an actor, Ed told me that ultimately, he wants to be best known for being a “super dad.” Awwwwwwww!!!! Mush!
- And last, but certainly not least, having a moment with actor Eric Stonestreet, who won Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his role as Cameron Tucker on “Modern Family.” The actor told me he is “super” at cooking and makes a mean steak. And he laughed off rumors of dating Charlize Theron but said he wasn’t mad about it! I wouldn’t be either!
All Photos: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage
Celebrity guests also walked away with gifts from: Bertolli® Sauces and Frozen Meals, Zerona (Body-Sculpting Treatments), New Balance (Minimus 1010′s), TiVo® (Premiere 4 DVR), New Era Cap Co., Black & Decker (PLATINUM Hand Vacs), CND (Shellac™ Manicures), Kipling, Ultimate Ears by Logitech, Aquaswiss Watches, Jill Reno Collection, Crunch Gym and more.Read More