Take a look at the clip below, currently on the homepage of DietPepsi.com, featuring interviews with designers Vera Wang and Nanette Lepore, renowned fashion editor Derek Blasberg and actress Abigail Breslin.
Spending New Years Eve 2012 in the “center of the World” — Times Square — was the coolest thing ever!
It surely gave us (an insane amount of) hope that 2012 is going to be an even better year than 2011, which is hard to believe, but we’re believing it!!
Thanks to our pals at NIVEA, the official sponsor of New Years Eve in Times Square, we were treated as VIP as it gets: all-access passes to The Hard Rock Cafe and the NIVEA Kiss Stage (in the center of Times Square), a one-on-one interview with Kiss Stage hosts Giuliana Rancic and hubby Bill Rancic, and front row viewing to performances by pop sensation Justin Bieber and Carlos Santana, Cee Lo Green, Pitbull and more.
2011 was truly incredible — thanks in part to so many of you that read the blog — and we truly can’t wait to see what 2012 brings!
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!
On the last and final episode of “Speaking Of” (on Music Choice on-demand) for 2011, MJ was heating up the red carpet at the annual OUT100 Awards and Z-100 Jingle Ball in NYC and bringing you along for the ride as his “Plus 1!”
At the annual OUT100 Awards in New York City, Micah Jesse caught up with funnywoman Kathy Griffin, singer Adam Lambert, talk show host Wendy Williams, and “Modern Family” star Jesse Tyler Ferguson, all of whom were honored for being visionaries and supporters of the LGBT community.
Then it was on the annual Z-100 Jingle Ball, presented by Aeropostale, where MJ caught up with a dazzling Khloe Kardashian Odom, David Guetta, LMFAO frontman Travie McCoy, newbies Karmin and “New Years Eve” actress Abigail Breslin about everything from New Years plans and resolutions, to, of course, music!
“Little Miss Sunshine” actress Abigail Breslin has “music video cameo” to add to her growing list of accomplishments before the age of 16!
Joining Nat and Alex Wolff, the former stars of Nickelodeon’s Naked Brothers Band, Abigail makes a smiley cameo in the band’s first music video for “Thump Thump Thump,” off their debut album, Black Sheep (out Oct. 11!)
MJ just can’t get enough of Abigail Breslin! She is always so smiley!! We love that!!!!
Watch the music video after the jump!
“Little Miss Sunshine” actress Abigail Breslin stunned partygoers looking all grown up at the American Express’ Tribeca Film Festival after-party at Marquee for her newest flick, “Janie Jones,” which opens in theaters in Fall of 2011.
15-year-old Breslin even performed live for the VIP guests at the afterparty, including Ethan Hawke, Marissa Tomei and Emily Mortimer.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- VIDEO: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 – Backstage & Pink Carpet
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight