Celebrating their all new web platform and magazine, Billboard hosted a concert in NYC that was fit for the stars!
Kicking off the night at Stage 48 was YouTube sensation Timeflies who took to the stage to perform some of their most famous covers, followed by a performance by an electric performance by Neon Trees. Just before 11 PM, E! News host Alicia Quarles introduced Grammy Award-winning rapper Ludacris who took to the stage and performed a handfull of his hottest hits including “Roll Out,” “Move Bitch,” “Yeah!” and more, while the packed crowd rocked with him.
Check out more HOT SHOTS and a clip from Ludacris Billboard Party performance…after the jump!
According to top style bloggers and editors, adding stripes to your wardrobe will certainly keep you “in style” this season!
You can get fashion tips like these, check out behind-the-scenes videos and enter for the chance to win exciting daily rewards, all adding a little “fizz” to your day, by checking out the all-new DietPepsi.com!
Starting today, October 22, there are style tips from top bloggers, fashion editors & television personalities like Bryan Boy, Derek Blasberg, Harley Viera-Newton & E! News correspondent Alicia Quarles & more at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.
But that’s not all — check out the site for fabulous daily prizes, including exclusive Diet Pepsi-inspired Baked by Melissa cupcakes, CoverGirl cosmetics, Rent the Runway gift cards and Spa Finder giveaways. Check it out daily to see if you are a winner!
Ummmmomg! Go go go!! What are you waiting for???
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!