Don’t take the Oscars so seriously!
I mean, nominees Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Watts, Christopher Waltz and more sit down with funnyman Zach Galifianakis for another episode of Between Two Ferns… Oscar edition!
Part two will be posted on FunnyOrDie.com soon!
“My heart aches and breaks for the lives taken and altered by this unfathomably senseless act,” Hathaway, who plays Catwoman/Selina Kyle in Dark Knight Rises, said in a statement Saturday to E! News. “I am at a loss for words how to express my sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.”
Bale issued his own statement on Saturday, declaring, “Words cannot express the horror that I feel. I cannot begin to truly understand the pain and grief of the victims and their loved ones, but my heart goes out to them.”
Actors Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman dazzled in New York Monday night at AMC Lincoln Square Theater for the world premiere of “The Dark Knight Rises.” People have anxiously been awaiting the release of the third and final installment and it is finally here!
On the fittingly black carpet, both of the leading ladies looked fabulous in white. Anne Hathaway wore a low-cut dress with bright red lipstick, while Marion Cotillard donned a mini ballerina dress. The men looked sharp as well in suits and tuxedos.
E! News spoke to Bale, who plays Bruce Wayne/Batman, about the ending of the series at the premiere: “Yeah, it’s bittersweet, but I think though that Chris is such a good storyteller, if he says it’s the right time to finish, it’s the right time to finish…It’s nice to leave when we’re out on top instead of leaving people wanting less.”
The movie opens in theaters this Friday July 20! Will you guys be seeing the movie?
Anne Hathaway has played many roles in her career, from the nerd in Princess Diaries to the sleek fashionista in The Devil Wears Prada…. It has us wondering what CAN’T she do!
On the cover of Allure magazine’s July issue, the actress discusses two more recent roles that she has had to make a difficult physical transformation for.
Aside from cutting her hair into a bob for her role as Fantine in Les Miserables, she tells Allure about the weight she had to lose: “I’m doing some crazy weight stuff right now. I’m on day six of detox… this diet makes me break out, so I love that. Nothing like living on hummus and radishes and then be all, ‘And I got a pimple. Yeah!’
For her role as Catwoman, she needed her body to be basically opposite of the role required for Les Miserables, and had to go from frail to fit. Regarding her cat-suit she wears in the movie she told Allure: “The Catwoman suit. It was a psychological terrorist…the suit, thoughts of my suit, changing my life so I would fit into that suit…it dominated my year.” “I went into the gym for ten months and didn’t come out.”
Wow! We can’t wait to see the movies!
That’s right, scorching hot-ness!
Shot by famed photographer Yu Tsai, on the sprawling sands and energetic promenade of Venice Beach, California, the two celebs sizzle for the brand’s Fall 2012 campaign, appropriately titled “California Dreaming.”
If you’re into the idea of seeing the “Twilight” hunk shirtless (come on, who isn’t?), watch the behind-the-scenes video… after the jump!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight