It’s that “most wonderful time of the year” time of year and… you’re procrastinating sorting out your holiday gifts, aren’t you? And who doesn’t have those one or two people who are really, really difficult to shop for?! I know I do.
So that is why I am sooooooo thrilled to be an American Express ambassador for their #PointsForPresents Holiday program this year! Over the last few weeks I have been digging through their extensive catalog of goodies and I’ve compiled a few of my faves to help you — my fabulous and in-the-know readers — pick out some seriously stellar gifts (all shoppable using American Express Membership Rewards) that seriously everyone will love!
American Express helps ease the pain of shopping by allowing their Cardmembers to earn and use Membership Rewards points. Surely you already know you can earn points for almost every purchase you make (and with no expiration date)… But — did you know you can use your points on a wide variety of gift cards, retail purchases, travel and entertainment events? Aha!
KEEP READING TO SEE WHICH GIFTS ARE MY PEACH PICKS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON…
Today, Conde Nast’s Fingerprints has selected me as the day’s featured style innovator! How cool is that?!
In one of the most anticipated moments of the 2012 Webby Awards in NYC, Justin Long and John Hodgman, the duo known for their series of iconic Apple ads, introduced Richard Dreyfuss, who voiced one of Apple’s earliest campaigns, “The Crazy Ones”.
The Academy Award-winning actor, who said “Exception that proves the rule” in regard to Steve Jobs, introduced The Webby Awards’ tribute video to the late Apple founder.
Highlights from the tribute include thank you messages from some of pop-culture’s most iconic figures:
“For a handheld internet;” – Seth Meyers
“For saving lives with (RED);” – Bono
“For spreading American ingenuity worldwide;” – President Bill Clinton
“For exploring beyond our reach;” – Buzz Aldrin
“Steve Jobs was insanely great;” – Vice President Al Gore
“He made turtlenecks sexy again;” – Jimmy Fallon
“A meticulous attention to detail;” – Stephen Colbert
“Forty-three patented inventions. Check Wikipedia;” – Jon Stewart
President Barack Obama closed the video by stating: “The truth is, when we talk about Steve Jobs, we only need one word: amazing.”
This video is too good for words!
Watch as pop icon Madonna spends a few minutes with Steve Jobs (R.I.P.) on iChat — in 2005!
“Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. And the reason they were able to do that was that they’ve had more experiences or they have thought more about their experiences than other people.”
R.I.P Steve Jobs (1955-2011)!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview
- VIDEO: Diana Nyad Swims For Hurricane Sandy Relief in the Heart of NYC — Exclusive!