Beyonce sent chills across America on Monday afternoon when she sang a gorgeous rendition of the “Star Spangled Banner” in front of thousands of spectators, including of course, the POTUS, FLOTUS, First Fam — as well as a handfull of other big names including Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kelly Clarkson & more!
I’ve already watched the performance like 20x! It’s THAT good!
The amazing Eva Longoria is now putting her efforts and shine in a different direction- politics!
Longoria and Musician Jerry Jeff Walker are coming together to host a big benefit in order to raise money for the re-election of President Barack Obama. The concert will take place on July 17th, somewhere in Texas. Longoria and Walker are not the only celebrities using their stardom to draw attention to Obama. They follow in the footsteps on Anna Wintour, Sarah Jessica Parker, and George Clooney!
So tell MJ, who do you think will be the next celeb to endorse the re-election? Tweet @MicahJesse!
Robin Roberts revealed on Monday that she is battling a rare blood and bone-marrow disorder called MDS and announced that she will undergo chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant from her sister.
Upon her announcement, fans, viewers, and even the Obamas themselves have expressed their love and support for the “Good Morning America” co-host.
Michelle Obama tweeted : ”Barack and I have you in our prayers. We believe in you and thank you for bringing awareness and hope to others.”
Roberts, thanked everyone for their support and said on the air: ”I slept like a baby last night for the first night since my diagnosis…My family and I are overwhelmed and comforted by the response from everyone.”
We wish you the best of luck Robin!
This Tuesday, Miss Wintour (editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine) and Sarah Jessica Parker will be hosting a $40,000 per-plate fundraiser in NYC.
The food better be deeeeeeeelish! (Kidding)
This fundraiser, which SJP began promoting at the MTV Video Music Awards last week, will help support the re-election of our president, Barack Obama.
Let’s hope she can top George Clooney‘s fundraiser last month that pulled in about 15 million dollars!
Another music video with a message has hit the web!
It was only weeks ago that President Barack Obama fueled the 2012 campaign conversation when he announced his support of same-sex marriage.
Singer-songwriter Brave makes it clear in her new music video for “Break Me Down,” that not only are we all in this together, but all of us are equal and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, and ethnicity.
Love that! Check out her music video here:
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview