Celebrity trainer Noah Neiman from Barry’s Bootcamp NYC knows a thing or two about getting (and maintaining) a chiseled beach body…
Watch the video above and follow these five tips…and you’ll be on your way to fitness fantastic-ness!
1. The Inchworm — hand walk out, to plank heel raise, to hand walk back, with an EXPLOSIVE jump up. Doesn’t get more full body then this!
2. Martial Arts Abs — cross punch, to low squat, to martial arts knee drive.
3. Batman Push Ups — triangle push-up (to target the dreaded BATWING specifically)
4. Jessica Biel Booty — back lunge to jump lunge ( great crunch-less lower ab lifting workout, butt blaster, and cardio infused move to conclude)
5. Popcorn Squats to “Rocky Abs” — to the tune of “Rocky’s” (leg raise ab move from the movie Rocky)
Lucky for me, this L.A. fitness craze has made its way to the “The Big Apple,” and people are flocking from near and far to find out what makes this “the best workout in the world” — including me!
Just ask celebrities like Kim, Kourtney or Khloe Kardashian, Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lopez, Ali Larter, Christina Applegate, Jake Gyllenhaal, Teri Hatcher (…just to name a few!) who all swear by this workout — to get that “Hollywood bod” they all want…and ultimately need.
For me, it’s all about looking and feeling good, and one thing I love about BBC (that’s the insider nickname!) is that there’s a really positive and nurturing environment. The trainers work tirelessly to create workouts that are challenging, but more importantly, smart, so that you’re working out all the muscles that you can in the one hour you’re in class. The trainers carefully craft their classes to funky remixed beats (think Top 40 — all jazzed up to the tune of your workout!) and you’ll likely enjoy it so much you may forget how challenging the workout is.
Watch the video below as BBC co-owner Joey Gonzalez and I take you behind-the-scenes of Barry’s Bootcamp NYC:
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!