July 13, 2012
Celebrity Trainer Noah Neiman’s 5 Workout Tips For A “Magic Mike” Body! — VIDEO
Celebrity trainer Noah Neiman from Barry’s Bootcamp NYC knows a thing or two about getting (and maintaining) a chiseled beach body…
Watch the video above and follow these five tips…and you’ll be on your way to fitness fantastic-ness!Noah says: Repeat each move AGGRESSIVELY, keeping in mind that form is always paramount, for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Repeat each step in this sequence for a great, quick, equipment-free 15, 30, or 45 minute workout.
1. The Inchworm — hand walk out, to plank heel raise, to hand walk back, with an EXPLOSIVE jump up. Doesn’t get more full body then this!
2. Martial Arts Abs — cross punch, to low squat, to martial arts knee drive.
3. Batman Push Ups — triangle push-up (to target the dreaded BATWING specifically)
4. Jessica Biel Booty — back lunge to jump lunge ( great crunch-less lower ab lifting workout, butt blaster, and cardio infused move to conclude)
5. Popcorn Squats to “Rocky Abs” — to the tune of “Rocky’s” (leg raise ab move from the movie Rocky)
October 13, 2011
MJ Fave: Barry’s Bootcamp – The Best Workout In The World!
Lucky for me, this L.A. fitness craze has made its way to the “The Big Apple,” and people are flocking from near and far to find out what makes this “the best workout in the world” — including me!
Just ask celebrities like Kim, Kourtney or Khloe Kardashian, Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lopez, Ali Larter, Christina Applegate, Jake Gyllenhaal, Teri Hatcher (…just to name a few!) who all swear by this workout — to get that “Hollywood bod” they all want…and ultimately need.
For me, it’s all about looking and feeling good, and one thing I love about BBC (that’s the insider nickname!) is that there’s a really positive and nurturing environment. The trainers work tirelessly to create workouts that are challenging, but more importantly, smart, so that you’re working out all the muscles that you can in the one hour you’re in class. The trainers carefully craft their classes to funky remixed beats (think Top 40 — all jazzed up to the tune of your workout!) and you’ll likely enjoy it so much you may forget how challenging the workout is.
Watch the video below as BBC co-owner Joey Gonzalez and I take you behind-the-scenes of Barry’s Bootcamp NYC:Read More