You’ve got your Mrs. Carter Show T-shirt, a mini Queen Bey statue for your desk and her entire repertoire of music on iTunes… and now, you can add the Beyonce 2014 calendar to your collection.
Queen Bey sensed the fans were missing something and has unleashed onto the world a $15 calendar for 2014, available starting today on her Tumblr blog shop, shop.beyonce.com.
The site reads:
THE NEW YEAR IS COMING SOON, IT’S TIME TO GET PREPARED WITH THE FIRST EVER OFFICIAL BEYONCÉ CALENDAR. LET BEYONCÉ HELP YOU SCHEDULE YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES WITH HER NEW 2014 CALENDAR. EACH MONTH HAS A UNIQUE BEAUTIFUL PHOTO OF BEYONCÉ AND WOULD MAKE A FANTASTIC GIFT FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
More HOT SHOTS from the first-ever official Beyonce calendar… After the jump!
In case you missed me on “Live from The Couch” on Monday morning — here’s the clip!
We chatted about the latest “Pop Talk” entertainment news, including Paris Jackson‘s hospitalization, Justin Bieber getting denied from a Los Angeles nightclub, real life couple and stars of “Glee” Lea Michele sticking by her man Cory Monteith post-rehab, and who was noticeably absent from Kanye West‘s big 36th birthday celebration in NYC.
If you had any doubts about whether or not to get tickets to see Beyonce‘s “Mrs. Carter Show” this should put it to rest!!!
Queen B sparkles on her new tour and MJ can’t wait to see her when she comes to NYC!
Beyonce, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana, John Legend, Ariana Huffington & Olivia Wilde are just some of the celebrities who are joining forces for a new campaign called “Chime For Change,” a new, global campaign focused on girls’ and women’s empowerment.
It serves to convene, unite and strengthen voices speaking out for girls and women around the world, and to raise funds for non-profit organizations pursuing change.
The video is an effort to help raise awareness of the CHIME FOR CHANGE live concert event on June 1, 2013, at Twickenham Stadium in London, which will be broadcast globally to more than 1 billion people worldwide.
“Our goal is to call for change for girls and women in the loudest voice possible,” said Beyonce. “I am excited for us to come together on June 1st to bring the issues of Education, Health and Justice for girls and women to the world stage.”
Beyonce sent chills across America on Monday afternoon when she sang a gorgeous rendition of the “Star Spangled Banner” in front of thousands of spectators, including of course, the POTUS, FLOTUS, First Fam — as well as a handfull of other big names including Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kelly Clarkson & more!
I’ve already watched the performance like 20x! It’s THAT good!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO