Justin Bieber has released another hit for his fans, this time featuring rapper Ludacris. “All Around the World” is the third single release from Beiber’s upcoming album “Believe” and is definitely going to be on everyone’s summer playlists. It is a catchy song featuring electronic beats that make us want to dance!
According to the TRACK LIST released in May, the album will feature other popular artists including Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Big Sean. This new style is different from what Bieber has been singing in the past, but it makes us even more excited for the album, which is set to release June 19!
What do you guys think of Beiber’s new hit?!
Adele sweeped the awards at the Grammys – could the same happen at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards? The Billboard Music Awards are fast approaching with Adele, LMFAO, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Lil Wayne leading with the most nominations.
Adele leads the finalists in 18 award categories, including Top Artist, Top Female Artist and Top Billboard 200 Artist. LMFAO took a close second with 17 nominations, going against Adele, as well as Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, and Rihanna in Top Hot 100 Artist. Rihanna is a finalist in 13 categories, while Lady Gaga and Lil Wayne are up for 10 categories each.
The 2012 Billboard Music Awards take place at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand, being broadcast on ABC live on Sunday May 20 at 8pm.
Micah Jesse sat down with John Legend at the P&G GIVE Education “School the Nation” campaign where the 9-time Grammy award winning recording artist was on hand to help fight the drop-out crisis in schools.
Micah Jesse: Obviously education is extremely important to you…what would your advice be to a student who is contemplating dropping out of school?
John Legend: My advice to them is, ‘it’s just NOT an option!’ There is no logical incentive for anybody to drop out of high school because the options that you have coming out of high school early without a degree, without a diploma are so limited in this country. We already have high unemployment… The unemployment rate is 9% but its only 4% for college graduates…so it makes big difference weather or not you graduate from college and the only way your going to get there is if you graduate from High School.
So, to me, as a student, it’s a no-brainer. Dropping out of high school is not an option. If you look at it that way you have to say, “ill do whatever it takes!” Ask for help, get tutoring, get mentoring, whatever it takes.
But that doesn’t let adults off the hook. Because adults have to do the right thing to provide support to kids to make sure they don’t drop out of school. To make sure they’re not that frustrated to the point where they feel like they have to drop out. That starts young. That starts with great teaching, great principals, everything. We need school systems that are set up to give kids the support they need to graduate and Communities and Schools is filling in the gap. Where maybe schools don’t have all the resources to do these things, Communities and Schools are doing all that, which is why we are here to support them.
To read more from out chat with the “legend” himself…keep reading!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!