In a form-fitting fuchsia Temperly London dress and nude Christian Louboutin peeptoe pumps, American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez turned heads on the red carpet at the annual Samsung Hope for Children gala in NYC.
The star-studded event at NYC’s Cipriani Wall Street was attended by a President (Bill Clinton), a few Hollywood heavyweights (Chris Noth and Demi Moore) a few singers (John Legend and Jason Mraz) and a teen hearthrob (Kevin Jonas), current and former sports stars (Mark Sanchez, Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason, Eli Manning and Travis Beckhum), TV hosts (The View’s Sherri Shepherd and Top Chef‘s Padma Lakshmi), reality stars (Caroline Manzo and family), models (Selita Ebanks and Whitney Thompson), and many many more!
…all to support one cause: children.
Samsung Hope for Children works directly with celebrities, athletes and business partners in order to help raise awareness of the company’s charitable giving initiatives. These partnerships have enabled Samsung and their business partners to raise over $25 million for over 300 schools, non-profits and charities throughout the United States. Samsung Hope for Children focuses on organizations which are dedicated to helping children enjoy life, learn and appreciate the environment.
Funds raised from the event went directly to the charities supported by the Samsung Hope for Children fund including Bill Clinton’s “The William J. Clinton Foundation” and Jennifer Lopez’s “The Maribel Foundation.”
During the event, Caroline Manzo tweeted: “Watching @Johnlegend perform @samsungs hope 4 children gala. Inspiring night.” Victoria’s Secret supermodel Selita Ebanks (who was sporting a new cropped – and platinum ‘do) tweeted: “I just fell in luv w/ Jason Mraz! thr R 27 million slaves in the world. Most r children! Please visit www.freetheslaves.net. #hope4children.” After the event, Kevin Jonas tweeted: “Had a great night at the samsung event tonight with @daniellejonas good times for a great cause!”
Check out more HOT SHOTS from the A-list charity event, check out our gallery below:
To learn more about Samsung Hope for Children, please visit samsungusa.com
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!
- VIDEO: Micah Jesse Interview with singer Andy Grammer in NYC