In a form-fitting fuchsia Temperly London dress and nude Christian Louboutin peeptoe pumps, American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez turned heads on the red carpet at the annual Samsung Hope for Children gala in NYC.
The star-studded event at NYC’s Cipriani Wall Street was attended by a President (Bill Clinton), a few Hollywood heavyweights (Chris Noth and Demi Moore) a few singers (John Legend and Jason Mraz) and a teen hearthrob (Kevin Jonas), current and former sports stars (Mark Sanchez, Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason, Eli Manning and Travis Beckhum), TV hosts (The View’s Sherri Shepherd and Top Chef‘s Padma Lakshmi), reality stars (Caroline Manzo and family), models (Selita Ebanks and Whitney Thompson), and many many more!
…all to support one cause: children.
Samsung Hope for Children works directly with celebrities, athletes and business partners in order to help raise awareness of the company’s charitable giving initiatives. These partnerships have enabled Samsung and their business partners to raise over $25 million for over 300 schools, non-profits and charities throughout the United States. Samsung Hope for Children focuses on organizations which are dedicated to helping children enjoy life, learn and appreciate the environment.
Funds raised from the event went directly to the charities supported by the Samsung Hope for Children fund including Bill Clinton’s “The William J. Clinton Foundation” and Jennifer Lopez’s “The Maribel Foundation.”
During the event, Caroline Manzo tweeted: “Watching @Johnlegend perform @samsungs hope 4 children gala. Inspiring night.” Victoria’s Secret supermodel Selita Ebanks (who was sporting a new cropped – and platinum ‘do) tweeted: “I just fell in luv w/ Jason Mraz! thr R 27 million slaves in the world. Most r children! Please visit www.freetheslaves.net. #hope4children.” After the event, Kevin Jonas tweeted: “Had a great night at the samsung event tonight with @daniellejonas good times for a great cause!”
Check out more HOT SHOTS from the A-list charity event, check out our gallery below:
To learn more about Samsung Hope for Children, please visit samsungusa.com
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview