Musicians, politicians, celebrities and other public figures came together on Saturday afternoon (Sept 28) to help end global poverty at the annual Global Citizen Festival in NYC’s Central Park. This year’s headliners included Alicia Keys, John Mayer, Kings of Leon and a much-hyped finale by Stevie Wonder who performed for 60,000 people at The Great Lawn. Janelle Monae, Elvis Costello and Will.i.am also made appearances.
“Together, we can put every girl and boy in school,” said secretary Ban Ki-moon. “We can stop diseases. We can empower the world’s women and and protect our environment, this beautiful planet that is our only home.”
Or, as Wonder aptly put it: “We can end extreme poverty in our lifetime—because together we can work it out, and we will reach our higher ground.”
Original “90210″ star Jennie Garth didn’t let the “breakup blues” keep her from flashing her pearly whites this week! The actress and her nine-year-old daughter Lola teamed up with Crest and Oral-B to inspire children and parents alike to brush up on their oral hygiene before heading back-to-school this fall.
Joe Jonas made the most of his evening dropping by Hyde Nightclub in West Hollywood this week! The Jo-Bro hung out with some friends before flashing a smile for the cameras making his way home after some fun!
Talk show host, best-selling author and entrepreneur Bethenny Frankel celebrated her Michigan Avenue magazine cover at Market Bar Chicago this week at Market Bar Chicago!
Salma Hayek looked adorable for a night out at Ink restaurant with her billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault in West Hollywood! The “Savages” actress seemed a bit shy leaving the establishment but shared a few laughs with the hubby!
Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss made their way to London’s downtown Mayfair restaurant this week for the Olympic Celebration dinner which benefits Fashion for Relief!
KEEP READING FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK…
Tom has another son, Jack, with Bridget Moynahan.
In 2010, Gisele told British Vogue that she wants more children. Looks like someone’s wish is coming true!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO