Pop icon Britney Spears was a very special guest on the Long Island, NY radio station 106.1 FM WBLI calling in to “Dana & Jeffrey in the Morning” talking to the show’s hosts Dana DiDonato & Jeffrey Jameson about her favorite thing to cook in the kitchen.
WATCH THE VIDEO below to find out what Britney is cookin’ up in the kitchen, y’all…!
To know Clive Davis is to love him. And most of America’s top selling artists have worked very closely with him, including the late Whitney Houston, Jennifer Hudson, Britney Spears, Tony Bennett, Alicia Keys, Usher and many more!
The legendary music man was celebrated this week at an event at L.A. hot spot The Redbury, where Billboard revealed their 2013 Power 100 List at an exclusive event, presented by Citi®, with leading music industry professionals.
The evening culminated with Clive Davis being honored with the Billboard Musical Visionary Award for his A&R work. The award will be renamed to Billboard’s Clive Davis Musical Visionary Award for future recipients.
This weekend, at the annual GRAMMY Awards, Clive will hold his annual party and will honor the life of Whitney Houston. After the jump, the Power 100 list and video of Clive and R&B artist Miguel talking about about Whitney.
Viva Las Vegas?
Wendy and her Hot Talk panel, Fox 5′s Dari Alexander, Elle.com’s Julia Allison and Micah Jesse debate the biggest headlines of the week.
Is Governor Chris Christie too fat to be president? Is a residency in Las Vegas the right thing for Britney Spears?
Find out what Wendy and her Hot Talk panel think… Do you agree?!
He’s sexy, he’s smart (…went to Harvard!) and he makes music that will make you get on your feet and dance. Meet BAKER. The hottest new face in the world of Electro Pop music. Micah Jesse caught up with Baker:
Describe to me when you first knew you wanted to make music. What was it about making music and/or performing that attracted you?
When I was 8 years old at summer camp, it was my counselor’s idea for all of us to perform “Stand By Me” for the other groups. I remember the counselor loved my voice so much she put the microphone right in front of me, so even though everyone was singing, the crowd could only hear me. And I think on the surface, I enjoyed the attention (I still do) but really it was more about communication. If someone has a voice of their own – whether that means singing or public speaking or writing, they should develop it and share it.
- …to the “electro pop” genre specifically?
That’s the style that fit my writing and my voice the best; it was a pretty clear choice right from the start.
Who do you make music for? Who is your target audience?
I don’t have one; I’ve been amazed by how many different people of all ages and places and walks of life that have discovered my music, so I hope it only continues to expand.
KEEP READING FOR MORE FROM MICAH JESSE’S INTERVIEW WITH BAKER!
Demi Lovato debuted another new hair-do this weekend when she showed off her bright pink-tipped ponytail at the X Factor San Francisco auditions!
But what would tough critic and fellow judge Simon Cowell think of her new locks?
The singer tweeted backstage at the auditions: “Yay!! Simon approves of my pink hair!! #SFactor,” along with a picture of her, Cowell and Britney Spears.
What do you think of her new pink hair? Let us know in the comments!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview