The celebrations kicked off at the glamorous Beverly Hills Hotel with music by DJ Pauly D, and continued the following day at Markham Middle School, where I joined WWE Superstars Mark Henry and Alberto Del Rio, actor Ryan Ochoa, the CEO of the Creative Coalition Robin Bronk, Mayor Villaraigosa and Congresswoman Sanchez to speak to young students about the Be a STAR message:
“Don’t be a bully, Be a STAR… Show Tolerance And Respect!”
The still-scorching-hot actresses co-hosted the SVEDKA Vodka Anti-Valentine’s Day Bash at AGENCY Boutique Nightclub in Los Angeles, and took out some healthy anger on their ex’es…
The twosome wrote messages to their exes (including Jim Carey and Dennis Rodman) and pinned them on the XOXO Wall for all to see. Jenny quoted a wise Rihanna when she wrote “We Found Love In A Hopeless Place…” while Carmen quipped, “Oops! You really missed out!!”
Also spotted at the bash was “Bachelor” alum Jake Pavelka, who normally hands out red roses, but was photographed bestowing black ones from Petals LA on his new brunette mystery beau, Ashley. Bad news? Also at the bash was “Entourage” actor Jeremy Piven, Adrianne Curry (the very first “America’s Next Top Model”) and ”Dancing with the Stars” pro dancer Cheryl Burke.
Do you have a Valentine or are you celebrating Anti-Valentine’s Day? Sound off!
Looking every bit a sexy snow bunny, Carmen Electra has “signed in” at Sundance!
She stopped by the Talent Resources Suites at the Gateway Center and autographed the Corona Light snowboard, which is being auctioned off.
Things are really heating up in chilly Park City!
Why is Drew Barrymore smiling so big?
Because she’s NYLON Magazine’s August cover girl, of course! (…and Drew knows what it’s like to be a Covergirl!)
The actress, who rocked a Janine vintage frock, joined editor-in-chief Marvin Scott Jarrett and publisher Jaclynn Jarrett to celebrate the magazine’s Denim Issue co-hosted by EXPRESS at LA’s The London Hotel Rooftop on Tuesday (Aug 10).
Also spotted at the rooftop soiree: Carmen Electra, Kelly Osbourne, James Marsden, Gabrielle Union, Shenae Grimes, Lake Bell, Serena Williams, “How To Make It In America” hottie Bryan Greenberg, and Amber Heard.
MJ loves it when his celeBFF Maksim Chmerkovskiy (of “Dancing With The Stars” fame) takes off his shirt!
The caliente Russian opted for a apron and little else when he stopped by the A|X Chill Truck in Los Angeles, CA on Wednesday (July 14).
Other stars in attendance included 90210‘s AnnaLynne McCord, Scott Dissick, Mario Lopez, Carmen Electra and “Brothers and Sisters” actor Gilles Marini.
These stars, and more, gathered outside the Armani Exchange store on Robertson Boulevard to “Cool Down for a Cause.” The retro ice cream truck, which was fully stocked with denim “flavors” to celebrate A|X’s new fall line, served up “sweet treats” and “cool denim deals” all day long to raise money in support of the SurfRider Foundation’s efforts with the Gulf Coast oil spill.
It must have been hard to “cool off” with all that “hotness!”
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight