Did you know that today (Feb. 4) is World Cancer Day?
Stand Up To Cancer acknowledges this annual occasion every year, this year with a new video addressing the question, “Who Do You Stand Up For?” Celebrity supporters of SU2C, including Tim McGraw, Emma Stone, Seth Rogen, Tom Hanks, Carson Daly, Ethan Zohn, and many more, share their personal thoughts and placard dedications to mark the day. Watch the World Cancer Day video:
Spending New Years Eve 2012 in the “center of the World” — Times Square — was the coolest thing ever!
It surely gave us (an insane amount of) hope that 2012 is going to be an even better year than 2011, which is hard to believe, but we’re believing it!!
Thanks to our pals at NIVEA, the official sponsor of New Years Eve in Times Square, we were treated as VIP as it gets: all-access passes to The Hard Rock Cafe and the NIVEA Kiss Stage (in the center of Times Square), a one-on-one interview with Kiss Stage hosts Giuliana Rancic and hubby Bill Rancic, and front row viewing to performances by pop sensation Justin Bieber and Carlos Santana, Cee Lo Green, Pitbull and more.
2011 was truly incredible — thanks in part to so many of you that read the blog — and we truly can’t wait to see what 2012 brings!
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!
On New Years Eve (Dec 31), NYC’s Times Square was, yet again, home to millions of attendees and big star performances including a duet from Justin Bieber and Carlos Santana, and showstopping numbers from Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae, Cee Lo Green and Lady Gaga. Amidst all the craziness was a calm but vibrant Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill Rancic who were cheerful and optimistic about ringing in 2012 after a turbulant year dealing with G’s health.
Just last month, the E! News host overcame a double mastectomy, after finding out she had breast cancer. She bravely spoke publicly in the press about the trials and tribulations of the entire process, in order to help other women out there going through the same thing.
We love her for that!!!
Micah Jesse sat down with Giuliana & Bill, hosts of NIVEA’s Kiss Stage, to talk about entering 2012 and what the couple has to look forward to in this coming year. Take a look!
MICAH TV: MICAH JESSE INTERVIEWS NIVEA KISS STAGE HOSTS GIULIANA RANCIC & BILL RANCIC AT THE HARD ROCK HOTEL IN NEW YORK CITY’S TIMES SQUARE
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview