We have been posting some celebrity “commercials” (if you will) over the last week that probably had you going… WTF?
We are soooo excited to share this with you — the final This is Our Moment PSA featuring a slew of some of our most favorite celeb faces including Leonardo DiCaprio (yum!), Edward Norton, Forest Whitaker, Jason Bateman, Felicity Huffman, superhunk Chace Crawford, PYT Emmy Rossum and Drew Barrymore‘s leading man Justin Long.
This is Our Moment enables citizens to become participants by speaking to their representatives in two ways:
1) uploading their own videos in support of a clean energy economy
2) sending direct emails to their Senators
The campaign uses social networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc.) so that fans can embed the video player on their Facebook pages, blogs and other social networking sites.
There is sooooo much bad in the world — but don’t let that get you down — do something!
Help in any way you can!
Check out the official This Is Our Moment website for information about how you can get involved!
We’re in the dark, too, about what the campaign is all about — but the more celebrities we see featured in their videos make us all the more intrigued!
The latest celeb in the campaign is Gossip Girl hottie Chace Crawford, who wants you to “embed him.”
Saying you want to “bed someone” is so 2009 — Crawford says, “embedding” is where it’s at in 2010… wonder what he really means…
Ugh! That Chace Crawford is so wet dreamy!
The Gossip Girl hunk was spotted basking in the sun at Blade Pool at the Fontainebleau Hotel on Wednesday (Dec 30) in Miami Beach hanging with friends at a cabana.
FYI: Chace is rocking the Au79 Floating Logo Necklace in 14K white gold.
Shortly after Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson on her birthday (boo to that!), he was linked to a girl named Candice Crawford.
Not only is Candice the reigning Miss Missouri 2008, but she is the sister of Gossip Girl stud-muff Chace Crawford.
Let’s not forget that both Chace and Tony were romantically linked to country cutie Carrie Underwood…
The rumor mill is abuzz – and everyone wants to know: Are Tony Romo and Candice Crawford engaged?
Dallas Morning News says, “Candice was spotted wearing a sparkly ring on her left finger.” Her reps say the ring is from her father.
Sounds like a great PR “spin!”
Pretty much the entire cast of CW’s hit show Gossip Girl attended the NYC red carpet premiere of “The Stepfather” at the SVA Theater on Monday evening (Oct 12).
Pictured above is: (Top Row): Penn Badgely and and Ed Westwick and (Bottom Row): Jessica Szohr and Chace Crawford. Also in attendance was Taylor Momsen, Connor Paolo, and Matthew Settle.
Blake, where you at?
Micah Jesse is “a Georgia Peach in the Big Apple” …and as you know, our hometown of Atlanta is also known as HOTlanta!
Soooo… MJ isn’t totally built for this brrrrrrr… but here’s the hot celeb news that was keeping us all warm and toasty this week!
Here’s what was scene & heard this week from El Lay to The Big App!
- Julianne Hough & her dog Lexi attended and performed at an open air concert and movie screening of the Wizard of Oz, to celebrate the 70th anniversary of The Wizard Of Oz, at Central Park, NYC (Oct 29)
- Real Housewives of New York star Jill Zarin spotted at the Svedka Vodka Sessions at the Hudson Hotel for a performance by Diane Birch (Oct 1)
- Wyclef Jean gave an impromptu performance at the Green the Block launch party at Lux Lounge in Washington, D.C.
Have a HOT TIP? E-mail Micah Jesse!
Here’s what was scene & heard this week!
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher eating at NYC hotspot Cafeteria at around 3 AM on Sunday morning (Sept 20). The couple started with the famous mac ‘n cheese. For dinner, Kutcher had eggs benedict and Demi had a burger! Demi can eat!
…and that’s a wrap!
See or heard something you want included next week? E-mail us at info[at]micahjesse[dot]com!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Watch Jessie J Perform An Acoustic Preview Of ‘Wild’ — VIDEO
- Best Dressed At 2013 Billboard Awards — HOT SHOTS!
- Carrie Underwood: I Always Knew I Would Be Rich, Famous & Marry a Hot Guy!
- “Idol” Alum Jessica Sanchez Shops SoHo on Mother’s Day
- REAL TALK: Catching Up with “Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards
- Blackberry Z10′s Big NYC Launch & Capital Cities Perform Downtown NYC – Love Them!
- Celebrities Sound Off On Kentucky Derby Firsts & Fashion
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing