“Dancing with the Stars” cast mates came out to support professional dancer-turned designer Valentin Chmerkovskiy‘s debut clothing line, Valentín, with business partner, Nicole Volynets, at a swanky event held at the newly re-opened Philippe restaurant, in its new Beverly Hills location.
Attendees included Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Val’s dance partner Elizabeth Berkley, Derek Hough, Cheryl Burke, DWTS alum Leah Remini and Jack Obsourne, who arrived with sister Kelly Osbourne’s fiancé Matthew Mosshart, Jonathan Cheban and Stephanie Pratt.
Val describes his new line as “a higher end urban street-wear couture brand.”
Event guests were treated to a dance performance and fashion show while they sipped on ZING Red Velvet Vodka cocktails and enjoyed signature bites like Chicken Satay and Salt and Pepper Prawns from Philippe, which is set to open next Thursday.
Congratulations, Val! We’re all very proud of you.
For more HOT SHOTS from the Valentín clothing line launch, keep reading…
Surprise! It’s the Olsen twins!
One of the most powerful (and fashionable) duos in the World, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, sat front row at the QVC Fashion Show on Wednesday night (Feb 8), as did “Extra” host Maria Menounos, “Gossip Girl” star Kelly Rutherford, author-mom-TV personality Kelly Bensimon, Camila Alves socialite Olivia Palermo, “Dancing With The Stars” pro dancer Cheryl Burke, and Star Jones.
Maria Menounos said her favorite collections from the show were those from Geren Ford, Karen Zambos, and Isaac Mizrahi. “I’m going to try to get a piece from each of their lines for my new spring wardrobe,” she said. On Kelly Rutherford’s wish list? “ I’m looking for the perfect pair of jeans. I’m really loving flares right now,” she said.
Newly engaged Camila Alves looked ravishing in red ruffles and talked about Matthew Mcconaughey: “I am really enjoying being engaged right now … no wedding plans as of yet,” she said.
Tune-in to QVC on Friday night, February 10 and Saturday, February 11 at 10 PM EST to catch the show.
Check out more HOT SHOTS of stars like Maria Menounos, Kelly Rutherford, and Cheryl Burke from the QVC Fashion Show…after the jump!
The still-scorching-hot actresses co-hosted the SVEDKA Vodka Anti-Valentine’s Day Bash at AGENCY Boutique Nightclub in Los Angeles, and took out some healthy anger on their ex’es…
The twosome wrote messages to their exes (including Jim Carey and Dennis Rodman) and pinned them on the XOXO Wall for all to see. Jenny quoted a wise Rihanna when she wrote “We Found Love In A Hopeless Place…” while Carmen quipped, “Oops! You really missed out!!”
Also spotted at the bash was “Bachelor” alum Jake Pavelka, who normally hands out red roses, but was photographed bestowing black ones from Petals LA on his new brunette mystery beau, Ashley. Bad news? Also at the bash was “Entourage” actor Jeremy Piven, Adrianne Curry (the very first “America’s Next Top Model”) and ”Dancing with the Stars” pro dancer Cheryl Burke.
Do you have a Valentine or are you celebrating Anti-Valentine’s Day? Sound off!
“Dancing With The Stars” cuties Cheryl Burke and Mark Ballas pose for a “HOT SHOT!” on the red carpet at Harrah’s Atlantic City before hosting a party at The Pool After Dark this weekend.
We’re told the smiley twosome showed off some of their best moves for AC partygoers…
We love DWTS and we love Atlantic City! With their powers combined….
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview
- VIDEO: Diana Nyad Swims For Hurricane Sandy Relief in the Heart of NYC — Exclusive!