Surprise! It’s the Olsen twins!
One of the most powerful (and fashionable) duos in the World, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, sat front row at the QVC Fashion Show on Wednesday night (Feb 8), as did “Extra” host Maria Menounos, “Gossip Girl” star Kelly Rutherford, author-mom-TV personality Kelly Bensimon, Camila Alves socialite Olivia Palermo, “Dancing With The Stars” pro dancer Cheryl Burke, and Star Jones.
Maria Menounos said her favorite collections from the show were those from Geren Ford, Karen Zambos, and Isaac Mizrahi. “I’m going to try to get a piece from each of their lines for my new spring wardrobe,” she said. On Kelly Rutherford’s wish list? “ I’m looking for the perfect pair of jeans. I’m really loving flares right now,” she said.
Newly engaged Camila Alves looked ravishing in red ruffles and talked about Matthew Mcconaughey: “I am really enjoying being engaged right now … no wedding plans as of yet,” she said.
Tune-in to QVC on Friday night, February 10 and Saturday, February 11 at 10 PM EST to catch the show.
Check out more HOT SHOTS of stars like Maria Menounos, Kelly Rutherford, and Cheryl Burke from the QVC Fashion Show…after the jump!
The still-scorching-hot actresses co-hosted the SVEDKA Vodka Anti-Valentine’s Day Bash at AGENCY Boutique Nightclub in Los Angeles, and took out some healthy anger on their ex’es…
The twosome wrote messages to their exes (including Jim Carey and Dennis Rodman) and pinned them on the XOXO Wall for all to see. Jenny quoted a wise Rihanna when she wrote “We Found Love In A Hopeless Place…” while Carmen quipped, “Oops! You really missed out!!”
Also spotted at the bash was “Bachelor” alum Jake Pavelka, who normally hands out red roses, but was photographed bestowing black ones from Petals LA on his new brunette mystery beau, Ashley. Bad news? Also at the bash was “Entourage” actor Jeremy Piven, Adrianne Curry (the very first “America’s Next Top Model”) and ”Dancing with the Stars” pro dancer Cheryl Burke.
Do you have a Valentine or are you celebrating Anti-Valentine’s Day? Sound off!
“Dancing With The Stars” cuties Cheryl Burke and Mark Ballas pose for a “HOT SHOT!” on the red carpet at Harrah’s Atlantic City before hosting a party at The Pool After Dark this weekend.
We’re told the smiley twosome showed off some of their best moves for AC partygoers…
We love DWTS and we love Atlantic City! With their powers combined….
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!
- VIDEO: Micah Jesse Interview with singer Andy Grammer in NYC