Every year, the stars come out in droves to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival — where each year it becomes less and less about the films and more and more about the parties and swag suites. For those that don’t know what “swag” means — it’s free sh*t — and the stars love every bit of it! MJ was (un)fortunately not there this year, but here’s a round up of where the stars were out and about all week:
Matthew McConaughey, Ron Livingston and Allison Janey came through the Samsung Galaxy Lounge at the Village At The Lift in Park City to learn about the newest Samsung devices. According to insiders, McConaughey’s not pigging out to gain back weight after dropping nearly 50 pounds for a film role. “Matthew is on a special diet to put on weight, He’s eating fish because it’s healthier.”
KEEP READING FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS AT SUNDANCE!
Hollywood hunk Zac Efron got all cleaned up for the Cinema Society & Men’s Health screening of ‘The Lucky One’ in the Big Apple! Teaming up with co-star Taylor Schilling, the two seemed to be having a blast as the Crosby Street Hotel!
“Tron” starlet Olivia Wilde stepped out incognito sporting new blonde locks for the Shorts Filmmaker Party at the new BOMBAY SAPPHIRE House of Imagination event. Reportedly for an upcoming movie role, the newly-blonde beauty appeared fresh faced and relaxed as she mingled and celebrated in support of her close friends in the Short Film Industry.
Emma Watson, wearing an embroidered Johnny Was blouse, was spotted with new flame Will Adamowicz at the Florence and the Machine performance at Coachella this week.
Actor Robert DeNiro was spotted toasting friends and supporters with a glass of Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte at the New York Academy of Art’s Tribeca Ball, where he was this year’s guest of honor. Looking dapper and proud, Mr. DeNiro accepted the honor amongst a stylish crowd of attendees that included Mary Kate Olsen, Kim Cattrall, Solange Knowles, and Padma Lakshmi.
Goldie Hawn, who was among the honorees for her efforts with The Hawn Foundation caught up with close friend, Donna Karan and President and CEO of Turnaround Dr. Pamela Cantor. Chris Cuomo acted as event emcee and Bronson Van Wyck designed the gala at the Turnaround For Children’s Third Annual Impact Awards Dinner at The Plaza Hotel in New York City.
Chris Masterson spotted with a group of friends at AGENCY this week listening to resident DJ Travis Emmons. Also spotted was Mark Salling, making his way into the venue incognito, donning all black and a beanie around 12:30 AM.
The stars are flocking to California’s hottest luxury nail salon Bellacures. Everyone from Jennifer Garner to Hilary Duff and what almost seems like the entire cast of Glee, including Lea Michelle and just this past week Dianna Agron and Naya Rivera. Dianna’s purple nails added a pop of color to her black and white outfit.!
Despite the boiling temperatures, Ke$ha did a lap around the pool at The Saguaro “Desert Weekender” pool party presented by HELLO STRANGER and dubFrequency, stopping to take a photo before heading out to Coachella Music Festival.
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING…
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight