You’ll remember him from “The Office,” “Saturday Night Live,” and “Anchorman” — his name is David Koechner – and he’s back on the scene hosting the Denny’s “Always Open” video series, featuring comedic one-on-one interviews, with a seriously impressive 2012 celeb line-up!
The first episode, available today on CollegeHumor.com, shows Koechner going one-on-one with Jessica Biel as they discuss a variety of comical scenarios including the best techniques for flirting with a yeti and the chances of romance between the pair while stranded up Mount Kilimanjaro.
In addition to Jessica Biel (his very first guest!), you’ll also find funny interviews with Maya Rudolph, Andy Richter, Christina Applegate, Dax Shepard and Chris Pratt.
Watch the first episode featuring Jessica Biel now:
Lucky for me, this L.A. fitness craze has made its way to the “The Big Apple,” and people are flocking from near and far to find out what makes this “the best workout in the world” — including me!
Just ask celebrities like Kim, Kourtney or Khloe Kardashian, Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lopez, Ali Larter, Christina Applegate, Jake Gyllenhaal, Teri Hatcher (…just to name a few!) who all swear by this workout — to get that “Hollywood bod” they all want…and ultimately need.
For me, it’s all about looking and feeling good, and one thing I love about BBC (that’s the insider nickname!) is that there’s a really positive and nurturing environment. The trainers work tirelessly to create workouts that are challenging, but more importantly, smart, so that you’re working out all the muscles that you can in the one hour you’re in class. The trainers carefully craft their classes to funky remixed beats (think Top 40 — all jazzed up to the tune of your workout!) and you’ll likely enjoy it so much you may forget how challenging the workout is.
Watch the video below as BBC co-owner Joey Gonzalez and I take you behind-the-scenes of Barry’s Bootcamp NYC:
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview