You’re probably thinking what the *&#^*&$* does a soda-flavored cupcake taste like!? Well let me tell you — Diet Pepsi hit the nail on the head with their limited-edition Baked By Melissa collabo, that debuted at New York Fashion Week just a few months ago.
You’ll fight for the last one, too.
Take a look at the clip below, currently on the homepage of DietPepsi.com, featuring interviews with designers Vera Wang and Nanette Lepore, renowned fashion editor Derek Blasberg and actress Abigail Breslin.
According to top style bloggers and editors, adding stripes to your wardrobe will certainly keep you “in style” this season!
You can get fashion tips like these, check out behind-the-scenes videos and enter for the chance to win exciting daily rewards, all adding a little “fizz” to your day, by checking out the all-new DietPepsi.com!
Starting today, October 22, there are style tips from top bloggers, fashion editors & television personalities like Bryan Boy, Derek Blasberg, Harley Viera-Newton & E! News correspondent Alicia Quarles & more at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.
But that’s not all — check out the site for fabulous daily prizes, including exclusive Diet Pepsi-inspired Baked by Melissa cupcakes, CoverGirl cosmetics, Rent the Runway gift cards and Spa Finder giveaways. Check it out daily to see if you are a winner!
Ummmmomg! Go go go!! What are you waiting for???
I’m used to interviewing celebs on the red carpet (and I love it of course!) but it has been soooo refreshing to get the opportunity to catch up with a different type of star — some of the fashion industry’s biggest designers — at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!
Is my life real?!
I am totally beyond geeked to be working with Diet Pepsi as their on-air blogger correspondent at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!
With an all-access pass to the tents, Diet Pepsi is keeping everyone refreshed while having fun and catching up backstage with everyone from the designers themselves to the celebs who come to support!
Check out Day 4 highlights from the Tracy Reese and Custo Barcelona shows:
After the jump, check out highlights from Day 1, 2, and 3.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- VIDEO: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 – Backstage & Pink Carpet
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight