There’s just no stopping Betsey Johnson!
Hundreds of the blondeshell designer’s biggest fans came out to Macy’s at Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island, New York on Saturday (Dec 15) for a once-in-a-lifetime meeting with her. New York City-based DJ Kalkutta helped keep the energy high in between raffles, giveaways (Betsey shoes, bags and other merchandise) and a printed picture with Betsey herself.
MicahJesse.com celebrates five years of fabulousness!
On Thursday (April 3), Micah Jesse’s favorite “celeBFFs” came out to show their support for his five years in entertainment, including lovebirds Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum (ABC’s “The Bachelor”), Angela Simmons (MTV’s “Run’s House”), Carrie Keagan (VH1′s “Big Morning Buzz Live”), Carolina Bermudez (Z-100 on-air radio personality), Drita D’Avanzo (VH1′s “Mob Wives”), Fredrik Eklund (Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing New York”), Jonathan Cheban (E!’s “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”), Joshua McKinley (Lifetime’s “Project Runway”), Paul Iacono (MTV’s “The Hard Times Of RJ Berger”), celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch, Rocsi Diaz (BET’s “106 & Park), and singer Melanie Fiona.
This year the MJ celebration was held at Canoe Studios in New York City — a gorgeous space that you may recognize as the backdrop from Beyonce’s ”Love On Top” music video!
Before entering the exclusive event, VIPs took HOT SHOTS on the blue carpet and shared why they love MJ! Everyone was dressed to the nines, and Micah looked absolutely peach-perfect in his bold Moods of Norway suit and Carlo Pazolini shoes. As they walked into the party, guests were offered delicious Malibu Red cocktails and whisked away into the main room where hot beats were mixed all night by DJ Kalkutta and DJ Kiss while guests hung out in the BoConcept VIP area, flanked by security.
When guests weren’t drinking and mingling, there was so much to do — from taking pictures at the HOT SHOT photo booth and the NIVEA USA kissing booth to enjoying endless hors d’oeuvres and cupcakes from an elaborate MJ 5 Year display, courtesy of Baked By Melissa. And there were plenty of Tic Tacs on hand (in signature MJ colors, of course!) for those who needed to freshen up!
The celebration didn’t end there! MJ and some of his closest pals rode off to the after-party at AVENUE, safely and in style, thanks to GM Northeast.
Check out more HOT SHOTS from the party:
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!