How do you get stars like Glee’s Lea Michele, Terrence Howard, Donnie Wahlberg, Nick Lachey (and wife Vanessa Minnillo) and more to the middle of Connecticut for a weekend?
Well, if you’re Mohegan Sun and you’re celebrating your 15th Anniversary, you invite the “creme de la creme” of celebs, media and even celeb chefs Bobby Flay and Todd English to experience a one-of-a-kid set by Jennifer “J. Lo” Lopez – performing in a skin tight head-to-toe Swarovski crystallized onesie!
The “American Idol” judge took the stage by storm performing many (or most) of her greatest hits with high energy. At one point though, J.Lo got a little choked up before paying homage to her lost loves (Diddy, Ben Affleck and finally and most recently Marc Anthony).
“You want to talk about love? I can talk about love. Oh, the stories!” she said during a heartfelt speech to the audience before breaking out with her hit “If You Had My Love.” Afterwards she said, “That’s the first song I wrote about love. And this is the last song I wrote about love. A lot has happened since then!”
Later in the night, stars like Kelly Bensimon. Jaime Pressly, Tinsley Mortimer (and boyfriend Brian Mazza) and Jesse Metcalfe partied the night away at the official after party deejayed by DJ Kiss.
Check out HOT SHOTS from the star-studded weekend — after the jump!
Actor Rob Lowe stopped by the Hearst Tower in NYC to help lend his famous face — and hands — to an important cause.
The 47-year-old actor has teamed up with Habitat for Humanity and VALSPAR Paint for the “Hands for Habitat” project, in which celebrities auction off their handprints and signatures to benefit relief efforts in Haiti.
“The goal is to build 50,000 homes for people who are still suffering in Haiti,” Lowe told Parade.com. “My stepfather has worked for Habitat for Humanity off and on since the late 70s, so I was very familiar with their work and I thought, ‘OK, it’s time for me to do my share.’”
In addition to Rob Lowe, other notable personalities donating their handprints to the Valspar Hands for Habitat initiative include Andy Cohen, Angie Harmon, Ashley Greene, Calvin Klein, Cynthia Rowley, Donnie Wahlberg, Ellen DeGeneres, Ethan Hawke, James Earl Jones, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jason Sehorn, Jonathan Adler, Katie Couric, Kid Rock, Lauren Conrad, Naomi Watts,Nate Berkus, Paula Deen, Susan Sarandon, Teri Hatcher, Tori Spelling, Vanessa Williams, Zac Posen and many more.
We love when celebs use their star power for good!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO