Recording artists Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora pose for HOT SHOTS on the red carpet before performing some of their individual hit songs for a crowd of fashionistas at Elle Magazine’s 4th annual Women in Music concert at NYC’s Edison Ballroom.
Kelly performed a medley of Destiny’s Child favorites, while Rita, Lala Anthony and Adrienne Bailon danced together in excitement. Also in the building at the COVERGIRL-sponsored soirée enjoying the festivities was DJ Kiss, Kylie Kuhn, stylist June Ambrose, VH1 host Carrie Keagan, stylist Phillip Bloch and more.
Keep reading for more HOT SHOTS from Elle’s 4th Annual Women in Music concert!
Naomi Campbell has still got it!
The 42-year-old model strikes a fierce pose for the newest issue of ELLE Magazine (on newsstands Jan. 15!) In the spread, she dishes about her new show The Face on Oxygen, that cell phone “incident,” and her relationship with Tyra Banks.
On mentoring girls on Oxygen’s The Face:
“When I first got Yves Saint Laurent couture, I didn’t know how to take off a cape. I would ask Katoucha and Dalma – the real divas of the runway – ‘Can you show me?’ I’ve never been afraid to ask for help… I care for my girls [on the show]. Every single one of them. I’m not here to put anyone down.”
On the infamous cell-phone-throwing incident:
“I’m never gonna get away from it. It’s part of my history. I was remorseful and regretful. I’ve served. I did that time. And I never want to be in that position again.”
On if she watches Tyra Banks’ America’s Next Top Model:
“I don’t watch the other reality model shows. I’ll never have anything to say. If you ask me about Tyra Banks, I’m proud of her as a woman of color. She’s given girls opportunity, and God bless her.”
Keep reading for more photos from the scorching hot spread!
Angelina Jolie is taking a fresh bite of the digital era!
Hearst Magazines announced today (Jan 9) that Hollywood actress and filmmaker Angelina Jolie will host a live online video chat – her first-ever – to be broadcast across several of the company’s websites.
The live chat is scheduled for Thursday, January 12th at 8pm EST/5pm PST.
Participating mags include: Cosmopolitan, Elle, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, O, The Oprah Magazine, Redbook and Woman’s Day.
The 45-minute video chat will focus on Jolie’s writing and directorial debut and Golden Globe Best Foreign Language-nominated film “In the Land of Blood & Honey.”
“This is my first online chat and I’m thrilled that Hearst is broadcasting this across so many of its websites to reach such a diverse audience as the film expands into more theaters,” Jolie said.
While an unlimited number of people can participate in the live online chat, viewers must have a Facebook account in order to join the conversation and take part in the experience.
Login & viewing instructions for the Hearst Chat with Angelina Jolie…after the jump!
Will YOU be tuning into the live video chat? MJ sure will!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight