Victoria’s Secret models Lindsay Ellington, Arlenis Sosa, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo and Erin Heatherton attended the Supermodel Cycle Ride in NYC this week. The SoulCycle hosted event had the beautiful ladies working on their cardio to raise funds to benefit cancer research!
Wow! Ashley Greene turned heads at the Movies On Demand lounge (part of the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con) this week! Kellan Lutz and Jackson Rathbone joined the Hollywood hottie as she promoted “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.”
Eva Longoria went paddle boarding in Malibu this week! The “Desperate Housewives” star looked sporty and sexy as she grabbed her oar with a smile as part of her new reality show “Ready For Love.”
Heidi Klum visited the Barnes and Noble bookstore in the Big Apple this week and looked simply stunning! The beautiful blonde supermodel was in the building to sign copies of the newly released “Project Runway: The Show That Changed Fashion” book.
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler were spotted rolling around the streets of Switzerland on a four-wheeled scooter…keeping things interesting! The lovebirds were all smiles and things seem to be “Scooting” along just fine!
Katie Holmes and daughter Suri Cruise stepped out for a fun filled afternoon in NYC this week. The mommy daughter duo brought a friend along for the trip to gymnastics class at Chelsea Piers!
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING!
The amazing Eva Longoria is now putting her efforts and shine in a different direction- politics!
Longoria and Musician Jerry Jeff Walker are coming together to host a big benefit in order to raise money for the re-election of President Barack Obama. The concert will take place on July 17th, somewhere in Texas. Longoria and Walker are not the only celebrities using their stardom to draw attention to Obama. They follow in the footsteps on Anna Wintour, Sarah Jessica Parker, and George Clooney!
So tell MJ, who do you think will be the next celeb to endorse the re-election? Tweet @MicahJesse!
This Tuesday, Miss Wintour (editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine) and Sarah Jessica Parker will be hosting a $40,000 per-plate fundraiser in NYC.
The food better be deeeeeeeelish! (Kidding)
This fundraiser, which SJP began promoting at the MTV Video Music Awards last week, will help support the re-election of our president, Barack Obama.
Let’s hope she can top George Clooney‘s fundraiser last month that pulled in about 15 million dollars!
The 2012 White House Correspondents Dinner was definitely star-studded this year. The President and First Lady attended, as well as senior government officials, members of the press, and some big-time stars, like Kim Kardashian, George Clooney, and Jimmy Kimmel.
Proceeds from the annual dinner go to scholarships to support aspiring journalists and awards to recognize excellence in journalism. Thanks to the money raised at this years dinner, $132,200 in scholarships will be awarded to 16 college students.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- VIDEO: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 – Backstage & Pink Carpet
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight