Designer Rebecca Minkoff has no shortage of famous friends and she enlisted some of her faves to help wish YOU and YOURS a Happy Holidays (to the tune of Mariah Carey‘s “All I Want For Christmas Is You”). Could she be any more fabulous?!
Celebrities Shop For A Cause At Super Saturday 15 — Raising $3.6 Million For Ovarian Cancer Research Fund
Super Saturday is one of my favorite events of the year!
Why, you ask? Because celebrities and socials come together on a big field in the Hamptons to shop for a good cause. It is a fun-filled, family-oriented daylong fundraiser, complete with a one-of-a-kind designer garage sale, kids’ carnival and activities, a luxury raffle and gourmet treats.
Once dubbed “the Rolls Royce of garage sales,” the most anticipated element of Super Saturday is the fashion garage sale, which includes merchandise from over 200 prominent designers including: Donna Karan, Theory, alice + olivia, J Brand, Diane von Furstenberg, HelmutLang, Intermix, Scoop NYC, Splendid, Smythson and Ralph Lauren. For the fifth consecutive year, the “Designers A to Zoe” booth by Rachel Zoe will feature luxury designers such as Stella McCartney, Proenza Schouler, Peter Som, Chloe, J Mendel, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, Marc Jacobs and Marchesa.
Kelly Ripa, Paula Patton, Donna Karan and Ariel Foxman hosted the afternoon with other notable guests including: Matthew Settle, Mark Feuerstein, Lara Spencer, Star Jones, Tiffani Thiessen, Sam Champion, Beth Ostrosky Stern, Josh Elliott, Judith Giuliani,Hilary Rhoda, Alina Cho, Nick Loeb, June Ambrose, George Kotsiopoulos, Jeannie Mai, Isaac Mizrahi, Jonathan Cheban, Kyle Richards, Ingrid Vandebosch, Veronica Webb, Hilary Rhoda, Diem Brown, Chaske Spencer and Jessica Hart among others.
Kyle Richards from Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” was thrilled to get her hands on a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS for her daughter Portia. She mentioned that the family is headed on a summer vacation to Turkey and Israel in early August and she knew this was the perfect way to keep the family entertained.
Shoppers were treated to an outrageous food buffet and day long open bar, with refreshments from ZICO coconut water and snacks from Popchips.
Despite rainy weather, the 15th annual Super Saturday raised $3.6 million for Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Amazefest USA! Check out more HOT SHOTS from Super Saturday 15…after the jump!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!
- VIDEO: Micah Jesse Interview with singer Andy Grammer in NYC