It’s that “most wonderful time of the year” time of year and… you’re procrastinating sorting out your holiday gifts, aren’t you? And who doesn’t have those one or two people who are really, really difficult to shop for?! I know I do.
So that is why I am sooooooo thrilled to be an American Express ambassador for their #PointsForPresents Holiday program this year! Over the last few weeks I have been digging through their extensive catalog of goodies and I’ve compiled a few of my faves to help you — my fabulous and in-the-know readers — pick out some seriously stellar gifts (all shoppable using American Express Membership Rewards) that seriously everyone will love!
American Express helps ease the pain of shopping by allowing their Cardmembers to earn and use Membership Rewards points. Surely you already know you can earn points for almost every purchase you make (and with no expiration date)… But — did you know you can use your points on a wide variety of gift cards, retail purchases, travel and entertainment events? Aha!
KEEP READING TO SEE WHICH GIFTS ARE MY PEACH PICKS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON…
Finding things to do when you’re in school or living in a big city isn’t the problem… But finding out which of your friends are going out tonight and what they’re doing can be a tedious task.
Meet Wendr – a free iPhone app — that makes it easy to find out what your friends are doing tonight!
Like Twitter, Wendr asks users to answer one simple question: What are you doing tonight? With its sleek user interface, Wendr lets users set plans for the night, and see what plans their friends have made. It saves you the frustration of contacting multiple friends to make plans, only to learn that some are staying in to study, catch up on work or are still recovering from last night. Now with Wendr you can see which friends are “Going Out”, “Staying In” or “Open to Suggestions”.
Micah Jesse is a proud promoter of the app so we highly encourage you to give it a try!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview
- VIDEO: Diana Nyad Swims For Hurricane Sandy Relief in the Heart of NYC — Exclusive!