Every year, the stars come out in droves to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival — where each year it becomes less and less about the films and more and more about the parties and swag suites. For those that don’t know what “swag” means — it’s free sh*t — and the stars love every bit of it! MJ was (un)fortunately not there this year, but here’s a round up of where the stars were out and about all week:
Matthew McConaughey, Ron Livingston and Allison Janey came through the Samsung Galaxy Lounge at the Village At The Lift in Park City to learn about the newest Samsung devices. According to insiders, McConaughey’s not pigging out to gain back weight after dropping nearly 50 pounds for a film role. “Matthew is on a special diet to put on weight, He’s eating fish because it’s healthier.”
KEEP READING FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS AT SUNDANCE!
From the Hamptons to Hollywood, where were the stars this week?
2012 Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte gave the ladies quite a show in a white Speedo at Maxim Fridays at TAO Beach, fresh off a night with friends at TAO nightclub. Joined by fellow gold medalist Cullen Jones, the group took in the sunshine from a VIP cabana before making their way to the pool to beat the heat!
Kate Beckinsale, Colin Farrell and Jessica Biel all rolled up to The Vue West End to show their English fans some love! The cast of “Total Recall” were all smiles at the film’s UK premiere in London this week and all looked ‘TOTALly’ hot!
Birthday boy Joe Jonas showed up at a CW shindig celebrating “The Next,” and his birthday in LA this week! “The Next” is a new talent show hosted by Allison Hagendorf that debuted this week! Happy 23rd Birthday, Jo-Bro!
A ton of Tinseltown hotties came out to support Breast Cancer Research this week at Live IN Pink Party! “Twilight Saga” star Nikki Reed was all smiles as she hung around with the rest at the Petit Ermitage Hotel, sporting a lovely pink dress, black leather jacket and black heels. Giuliana Rancic also made an appearance and posed for the paps alongside Reed!
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves hosted the NYLON Guys and Macy’s INC party in Santa Monica this week! The newlyweds celebrated the September Issue of the mag at the brand new Bungalow 8!
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING…
It may be the Oscars of the fashion world, but the ladies aren’t the only ones who had some fashion fun at the Met Gala this year.
Take a look at MJ’s top 5 best dressed guys at the gala!
1. Justin Timberlake arrived arm-in-arm with his date, fiance Jessica Biel, wearing a black Tom Ford tuxedo with a satin shawl lapel, satin bowtie, and leather “Chelsea” boots. Jesssica was all-decked out in Prada, from her dress to her bag and shoes, with Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
2. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen looked sleek and elegant on the red carpet. Tom debuted a new ‘do — dubbed the “POMPA-HAWK (half pompadour, half mohawk)” by TMZ – while Gisele pulled an “Angelina Jolie” in her black Givenchy gown with a thigh-high slit. She paired her sparkily dress with David Yurman jewelry.
3. The Jonas Brothers looked downright dangerous in Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers.
Who do you think rocked the best tux?
You’ll remember him from “The Office,” “Saturday Night Live,” and “Anchorman” — his name is David Koechner – and he’s back on the scene hosting the Denny’s “Always Open” video series, featuring comedic one-on-one interviews, with a seriously impressive 2012 celeb line-up!
The first episode, available today on CollegeHumor.com, shows Koechner going one-on-one with Jessica Biel as they discuss a variety of comical scenarios including the best techniques for flirting with a yeti and the chances of romance between the pair while stranded up Mount Kilimanjaro.
In addition to Jessica Biel (his very first guest!), you’ll also find funny interviews with Maya Rudolph, Andy Richter, Christina Applegate, Dax Shepard and Chris Pratt.
Watch the first episode featuring Jessica Biel now:
Not only is Jessica Biel one of the sexiest women in Hollywood but she’s empowering too!
In the new issue of Elle Magazine, of which she is the cover star, the actress talks boyfriends, the possibility of having children, going nude again for a movie and fighting for what you want:
On her status with Justin Timberlake: “A girl doesn’t kiss and tell.”
On dating actors: “I think those are the people you meet and so it just kind of happens. Let me tell you: It never happens on purpose.”
On whether she plans to have children someday: “Sure, of course. And, yeah, I think probably at some point it would be something I’m interested in. But I don’t feel pressured. I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming. To piss off my mom, I used to say, ‘I’m never having kids, and I’m going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs.’”
On whether she would consider leaving show business: “Absolutely. I’d love to write. I wrote a lot of short stories and poetry when I was a kid. That was my creative outlet. I’ve written a short film, and I write poetry.”
On whether she would go nude for another movie role after Powder Blue: “I wasn’t so scarred by that experience that I’d never do it again. If a director I trusted came to me with an amazing opportunity and it felt organic, I would do it.”
On staying in shape: “I feel very lucky that I grew up using my body, playing soccer, doing gymnastics. I’m just not one of those people who are super-duper skinny.”
On a role that got away: “The Notebook. That’s one that I wanted so badly. I was in the middle of shooting Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and I auditioned with Ryan Gosling in my trailer—covered in blood. [Director] Nick Cassavetes put me through the wringer in an interesting, excitingly creative way. But there’s a million that get away. We’re gluttons for punishment. It’s just rejection.”
On shooting Total Recall with Colin Farrell: “The other day, Colin and I were in our harnesses, hoisted up 30 feet in the air looking down…The adrenaline rush of that was explosive. We hit the bottom, looked at each other, and burst into giggles. That was an I-love-my-job moment.”
KEEP READING FOR MORE “HOT SHOTS” FROM JESSICA BIEL’S STEAMY PHOTOSHOOT FOR ELLE MAGAZINE…
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview
- VIDEO: Diana Nyad Swims For Hurricane Sandy Relief in the Heart of NYC — Exclusive!