It may be the Oscars of the fashion world, but the ladies aren’t the only ones who had some fashion fun at the Met Gala this year.
Take a look at MJ’s top 5 best dressed guys at the gala!
1. Justin Timberlake arrived arm-in-arm with his date, fiance Jessica Biel, wearing a black Tom Ford tuxedo with a satin shawl lapel, satin bowtie, and leather “Chelsea” boots. Jesssica was all-decked out in Prada, from her dress to her bag and shoes, with Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
2. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen looked sleek and elegant on the red carpet. Tom debuted a new ‘do — dubbed the “POMPA-HAWK (half pompadour, half mohawk)” by TMZ – while Gisele pulled an “Angelina Jolie” in her black Givenchy gown with a thigh-high slit. She paired her sparkily dress with David Yurman jewelry.
3. The Jonas Brothers looked downright dangerous in Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers.
Who do you think rocked the best tux?
He’s grown up so much!
Justin Bieber is only 18-years-old but he’s trying his hand at a bit of an “older” sound, even sampling a little hip-hop, in his new single, “Boyfriend,” and MJ thinks it sounds H-O-T!
What do y’all think? Is Justin Bieber the new Justin Timberlake?
Lyrics after the jump!
From the “Hamptons to Hollywood,” lets find out where the stars were this week…
Actress Emma Stone joined fellow actresses Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, and Paula Patton, and singers Jordin Sparks and Kelly Rowland at the 5th Annual ESSENCE Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon presented by L’Oreal Paris this week.
Ben Stiller, LeAnn Rimes, Edward Norton, Ali Larter, Dave Annable, Annalynne McCord, Sophia Bush, Petra Nemcova, Laura Prepon, Topher Grace, Mischa Barton, and Brittany Snow (wearing Issa) were just some of the stars who showed up to the 5th Annual star-studded Hollywood Domino Gala & Tournament, presented by Bovet 1822 and sponsored by VnC Cocktails, at the Sunset Tower Hotel.
Ashley Tisdale was spotted leaving a local studio in sunny Burbank this week. The former “High School Musical” star is staying busy just recently tweeting about her being casted for a new CBS comedy coming soon!
“Hunger Games” star, Leven Rambin was spotted wearing the Sir Alistair Rai Wildlife Wrap in gray, while leaving the Gavert Atelier salon in Beverly Hills this week!
Sophia Bush, Ali Larter and Teresa Palmer were spotted at the Art of Elysium’s 5th Annual ‘Pieces of Heaven’ Art Auction this week. The beautiful trio of starlets made separate arrivals at Smashbox in West Hollywood to help out the charitable cause and check out some fantastic artwork!
JT in NYC! Justin Timberlake was spotted while filming for his latest movie in the Big Apple this week. A new movie and a new hairdo- JT rocked a “politician” come over for 1960′s era film “Inside Llewyn Davis”.
Jennifer Aniston was on-hand while being presented with her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame…finally! The A-lister took to The W Hollywood Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard locale while being honored with the 2,462nd star on the famous sidewalk.
Victoria Justice was spotted doing an in-store appearance in London this week. Stunning, as always- the “Victorious” beauty posed for pictures and signed autographs for fans at HMV Oxford Circus!
Amanda Seyfried was busy working the red carpet at the premiere of “Gone” in Hollywood this week. Seyfried spoke to the press about the new thriller and also had time to stop by Chelsea Handler‘s “Chelsea Latley!”
KEEP READING FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK….
There wasn’t a corner in the room at the DeLeon Tequila Rock Lounge presents Guns ‘N Roses show on Thursday night (Feb 16) without an A-lister holding court.
Stars like Justin Timberlake, Matt Damon, Jimmy Fallon, Chelsea Clinton, Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis, Evan Rachel Wood, Sienna Miller, Kellan Lutz and more, turned up to NYC’s Hiro Ballroom at The Maritime Hotel to enjoy a night of epic rock ‘n roll.
Matt Damon, along with his wife Luciana, took over the upstairs VIP section and were joined by friends Chelsea Clinton, her husband Marc Mezvinsky and Justin Timberlake. Chelsea kept it uber casual in a grey V-neck t-shirt and black blazer. “Gossip Girl” star Taylor Momsen, whose band “Pretty Reckless” recently toured with Guns N’Roses, snagged the table just to their right.
Axl Rose and Guns N’Roses rocked the crowd past 2AM after which a select few including the iconic rock band, Justin Timberlake, Jared Leto, The Winkelvoss’s, Jack Huston, Jimmy Fallon and Amy Sacco moved on to the Electric Room at the Dream Downtown to continue the party.
CHECK OUT HOT SHOTS FROM THE DELEON TEQUILA ROCK LOUNGE PRESENTS GUNS N’ ROSES…AFTER THE JUMP!
Earlier in the night, Gotham Magazine celebrated their 11th Anniversary at the Four Seasons Restaurant with coverstar Sandra Lee (in Carolina Herrera) and her boyfriend (or “sweetheart” as she called him at the event) Governor Andrew Cuomo. The event, which was sponsored by Bing and hosted by FOX 5′s Rosanna Scotto, also brought out stylist-to-the-stars June Ambrose and male model Tyson Beckford who has clearly jumped on the Jeremy Lin bandwagon, as he sported his Knicks #17 shirt.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight