Kandee Johnson shows us how to recreate Miley Cyrus‘ stripped down look from her “Wrecking Ball” music video…
Jessica Harlow shows us how to recreate Katy Perry‘s “California Gurls” look.
Promise Phan transformed herself into “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence
Michelle Phan shows us how to look like Angelina Jolie
Lisa Eldridge shows us how to recreate the look she did for model Cara Delevingne
Get the inside scoop on the latest celebrity health buzz in my Real or Rumor? segment! I joined The Doctors to set the record straight about some of Hollywood’s biggest health headlines.
I celebrated my birthday this week at JIMMY, the rooftop pool bar at The James Hotel and, boy, does it feel good to be 21… wink!
I slipped into my custom birthday suit (thanks to Moods of Norway) and sipped on spirits poolside with friends, family and even some familiar faces from television, including a stunning in silver Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Albie & Chris Manzo, Dean Sheremet, WWE Diva Alicia Fox, YouTube sensation Jessica Harlow and Keenyah Hill all came by to toast with me, thanks to an open spirits bar featuring ABSOLUT Vodka, Perrier-Jouet champagne, Heineken, Hint Water, and ZICO Coconut Water and bite-sized treats from Baked By Melissa and Treat House New York.
For more HOT SHOTS from the NIVEA for Men-sponsored soiree, keep reading!
John Mayer was joined by his on-again girlfriend Katy Perry at the Friar’s Foundation Gala honoring legendary actor and comedian Don Rickles on Monday night. The love birds were reportedly very affectionate all night and were photographed leaving the event together, and later spotted at the trendy Greenwich Hotel.
Rickles was honored by the Friars Foundation in NYC’s Waldorf Astoria with their lifetime achievement award for comedy. Hollywood’s most elite came out to pay tribute to the comedy legend including Bob Newhart, Robert De Niro, Joan Rivers, John Stamos, Billy Crystal, and Bette Midler.
The night was filled with tribute videos by a number of late-night comedy show hosts including David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Jay Leno and Craig Ferguson. The event’s grand finale was a singing rendition of “The Best Is Yet To Come,” performed by Bette Midler, Billy Crystal, Diana Krall, Natalie Cole, Bob Newhart, Tony Danza and more.
Keep reading for more hot shots from the Friars Foundation benefiting Don Rickles
Beyonce, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana, John Legend, Ariana Huffington & Olivia Wilde are just some of the celebrities who are joining forces for a new campaign called “Chime For Change,” a new, global campaign focused on girls’ and women’s empowerment.
It serves to convene, unite and strengthen voices speaking out for girls and women around the world, and to raise funds for non-profit organizations pursuing change.
The video is an effort to help raise awareness of the CHIME FOR CHANGE live concert event on June 1, 2013, at Twickenham Stadium in London, which will be broadcast globally to more than 1 billion people worldwide.
“Our goal is to call for change for girls and women in the loudest voice possible,” said Beyonce. “I am excited for us to come together on June 1st to bring the issues of Education, Health and Justice for girls and women to the world stage.”
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight