VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
I joined Diana Madison and the Hollyscoop TV to dish on the most notable looks of the week. This week we discussed Lea Michele‘s comeback in Calvin Klein, Miley Cyrus‘ unexpected glam turn in Marc Jacobs at the Night of Stars, and Kim Kardashian‘s Valentino exclusive.
Like you, I know what I like when I see it. I’ve always loved (and am good at) shopping for food, clothes and party supplies. But, I never expected to love decorating my home as much as I do.
I’ve lived on my own in New York City for about four years now and I love the “lived in” feel of my apartment. I add life to my apartment with a bamboo plant or two, personal photos, an heirloom or two (I use my Father’s trunk from college as my coffee table), and scented candles (favorites include Diptique, Fresh and Jo Malone). But, one thing has been missing from my space all along: a graphic print area rug. I can’t seem to read a lifestyle or home decor blog or magazine without spotting all sorts of punky patterns and sensational shaped rugs. The more I see them, the more “rug-sessed” I get!
In case you missed me on “Live from The Couch” on Monday morning — here’s the clip!
We chatted about the latest “Pop Talk” entertainment news, including Paris Jackson‘s hospitalization, Justin Bieber getting denied from a Los Angeles nightclub, real life couple and stars of “Glee” Lea Michele sticking by her man Cory Monteith post-rehab, and who was noticeably absent from Kanye West‘s big 36th birthday celebration in NYC.
You’re probably thinking what the *&#^*&$* does a soda-flavored cupcake taste like!? Well let me tell you — Diet Pepsi hit the nail on the head with their limited-edition Baked By Melissa collabo, that debuted at New York Fashion Week just a few months ago.
You’ll fight for the last one, too.
Who better to ride with to Kim Kardashian‘s Halloween party than the DJ?
Jakissa Taylor-Semple, now known to a very stylish set as DJ Kiss, was recently named one of Us Weekly’s “25 Most Stylish New Yorkers,” she’s provided the tunes at parties for everyone from Madonna to Naomi Campbell and her A-list fashion clients include Chanel, Prada, Alexander Wang, Tiffany & Co., Salvatore Ferragamo, and many more.
So, she’s kind of a big deal.
On Saturday night (Oct 27), AXSLive picked up the spinmaster of the night, DJ Kiss, for a ride-a-long — to find out how she got started DJing, celebrity parties vs. fashion parties, her DJ hubby DJ MOS, what’s HOT on her playlist…and much much more!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview
- VIDEO: Diana Nyad Swims For Hurricane Sandy Relief in the Heart of NYC — Exclusive!