VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
I joined Diana Madison and the Hollyscoop TV to dish on the most notable looks of the week. This week we discussed Lea Michele‘s comeback in Calvin Klein, Miley Cyrus‘ unexpected glam turn in Marc Jacobs at the Night of Stars, and Kim Kardashian‘s Valentino exclusive.
A very smiley Lea Michele was all about lending a hand to charity this week! The “Glee” darling was front and center as she took to the Hearst Tower to host the Valspar Hands For Habitat Unveiling Ceremony in NYC!
Ashlee Simpson played host for the big Samsung Galaxy S III event this week in the Big Apple! The songstress hung out with Nick Millhiser and Alex Frankel of Holy Ghost as paparazzi snapped away while they enjoyed the New York City launch!
Eva Longoria attended the Lay’s Potato Chips “Do Us a Favor” gig in New York City this week joined by Chef Michael Symon! The “Over Her Dead Body” hottie hosted the even in Times Square looking fab as always in a white dress and heels!
Ashley Tisdale made a very “pink” appearance at Macy’s Herald Square in New York City this week to help support the launch of Puma Project Pink- a very worthy cause dedicated to the fight against breast cancer! The 27-year-old was the host of the evening and an adorable host at that!
Where have you been, Rihanna? The Barbados beauty kicked off the weekend a bit early making her rounds in Capri, Italy! The superstar was joined by a couple of friends before the group dined at the exclusive II San Pietro restaurant.
Mad Men bad boy, Sam Page, was busy doting on his girlfriend of one year at the West Coast Launch of Carrera 6000. It seems that his real life personality does not reflect his character on the show; the onscreen player was busy attending to his blond beauty all night long. As he posed for photos, he always made sure that his girl was right beside him. She’s one lucky lady!
HAVE A CELEBRITY SIGHTING? SEND TO INFO@MICAHJESSE.COM! AND KEEP READING FOR MORE CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK!
For all the Gleek’s out there, here’s a look at tonight’s Whitney Houston tribute on “Glee.”
Fox took the unusual step of pre-releasing all the songs in the Whitney tribute episode. The members of New Directions will be rocking out to some of Whitney’s biggest hits:
2. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me),” sung by Brittany (Heather Morris) and Santana
3. “Saving All My Love for You,” sung by Quinn (Dianna Agron) and Joe (Samuel Larsen)
4. “So Emotional,” sung by Rachel and Santana
5. “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay,” sung by Blaine (Darren Criss)
6. “I Have Nothing,” sung by Kurt
7. “My Love Is Your Love,” sung by the New Directions
The iconic “I Will Always Love You” will not be featured in the episode because it was already sung during “Glee’s” Valentine’s Day episode.
You can see all of the Whitney covers on “Glee” tonight at 8pm on Fox.
James Franco lip-synced to Selena Gomez‘s “Love You Like A Love Song,” in a video he posted on WhoSay. It could have been Gomez recording the video, and giggling at the end, as they are both in Florida filming the movie Spring Breakers.
Titled “Hangin’ At Home,” the ads feature Lea making a mess in the kitchen, lounging by a pool, and being flirty in her bedroom. The full multi-media campaign debuts this March. Lea joins the ranks of Britney Spears, Fergie, Vanessa Hudgens, and others as the newest Candie’s spokesperson.
Candie’s is available exclusively at Kohl’s. You can learn more by following Candie’s on twitter.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight