Fox has released the new promo for Season 4 of Glee only two weeks after the end of Season 3!
The promo gives us an inside look into what the possibilites are for the highschool graduates next fall. Although all the clips are from the previous season, the promo addresses many of the unanswered questions that viewers were left with after the ambiguous Season 3 finale. What will Kurt, played by actor Chris Colfer, do now that he has been rejected from NYDYA? Where will Will Schuester (Matthew Morrision) and Emma Pillsbury‘s(Jayma Mays) wedding take place? Where will the New Directions star Rachel Berry(Lea Michele) go next?
Watch on Fox on Thursdays (note the change of day) this fall!
What are you most excited for in Season 4?
Hollywood hunk Zac Efron got all cleaned up for the Cinema Society & Men’s Health screening of ‘The Lucky One’ in the Big Apple! Teaming up with co-star Taylor Schilling, the two seemed to be having a blast as the Crosby Street Hotel!
“Tron” starlet Olivia Wilde stepped out incognito sporting new blonde locks for the Shorts Filmmaker Party at the new BOMBAY SAPPHIRE House of Imagination event. Reportedly for an upcoming movie role, the newly-blonde beauty appeared fresh faced and relaxed as she mingled and celebrated in support of her close friends in the Short Film Industry.
Emma Watson, wearing an embroidered Johnny Was blouse, was spotted with new flame Will Adamowicz at the Florence and the Machine performance at Coachella this week.
Actor Robert DeNiro was spotted toasting friends and supporters with a glass of Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte at the New York Academy of Art’s Tribeca Ball, where he was this year’s guest of honor. Looking dapper and proud, Mr. DeNiro accepted the honor amongst a stylish crowd of attendees that included Mary Kate Olsen, Kim Cattrall, Solange Knowles, and Padma Lakshmi.
Goldie Hawn, who was among the honorees for her efforts with The Hawn Foundation caught up with close friend, Donna Karan and President and CEO of Turnaround Dr. Pamela Cantor. Chris Cuomo acted as event emcee and Bronson Van Wyck designed the gala at the Turnaround For Children’s Third Annual Impact Awards Dinner at The Plaza Hotel in New York City.
Chris Masterson spotted with a group of friends at AGENCY this week listening to resident DJ Travis Emmons. Also spotted was Mark Salling, making his way into the venue incognito, donning all black and a beanie around 12:30 AM.
The stars are flocking to California’s hottest luxury nail salon Bellacures. Everyone from Jennifer Garner to Hilary Duff and what almost seems like the entire cast of Glee, including Lea Michelle and just this past week Dianna Agron and Naya Rivera. Dianna’s purple nails added a pop of color to her black and white outfit.!
Despite the boiling temperatures, Ke$ha did a lap around the pool at The Saguaro “Desert Weekender” pool party presented by HELLO STRANGER and dubFrequency, stopping to take a photo before heading out to Coachella Music Festival.
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING…
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Best Dressed At 2013 Billboard Awards — HOT SHOTS!
- Carrie Underwood: I Always Knew I Would Be Rich, Famous & Marry a Hot Guy!
- “Idol” Alum Jessica Sanchez Shops SoHo on Mother’s Day
- REAL TALK: Catching Up with “Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards
- Blackberry Z10′s Big NYC Launch & Capital Cities Perform Downtown NYC – Love Them!
- Celebrities Sound Off On Kentucky Derby Firsts & Fashion
- Pop Talk: Justin & Selena, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow, and More — VIDEO
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!