Before the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013, I spoke with angels Doutzen Kroes, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Jasmine Tookes and Jessica Hart.
Find out what they had to say about their beauty secrets, wings and other things. (Seriously, could these women be more perfect? They aren’t human!)
Pink carpet interviews…coming up next! Stay tuned.
In the meantime, a number of models have confirmed that they’ll be walking the show via their social media channels!
So far, we’ve got the entire Angels roster: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel (who is slated to open the show, wearing the $10 million fantasy bra), Doutzen Kroes, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, and Lindsay Ellingson.
Additionally: Elsa Hosk, Lais Ribeiro, Barbara Fialho, Izabel Goulart, Jessica Hart, Jourdan Dunn, Josephine Skriver (newcomer), Ming Xi (newcomer), Sigrid Agren (newcomer), Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Kelly Gale (newcomer), Hilary Rhoda, Leva Laguna, Martha Hunt, Jasmine Tookes, Devon Windsor (newcomer).
Hollywood heavyweights Katie Holmes, Cameron Diaz, Sofia Vergara, Gerard Butler and Brooke Shields were just some of the notable faces who came out to celebrate the grand opening of TAO Downtown in New York City. It was a star-studded evening to celebrate TAO’s second location in NYC. The new 30,000 square foot venue was designed by architect David Rockwell with art murals created by HUSH.
KEEP READING for more HOT SHOTS and details of the night…
Musicians, politicians, celebrities and other public figures came together on Saturday afternoon (Sept 28) to help end global poverty at the annual Global Citizen Festival in NYC’s Central Park. This year’s headliners included Alicia Keys, John Mayer, Kings of Leon and a much-hyped finale by Stevie Wonder who performed for 60,000 people at The Great Lawn. Janelle Monae, Elvis Costello and Will.i.am also made appearances.
“Together, we can put every girl and boy in school,” said secretary Ban Ki-moon. “We can stop diseases. We can empower the world’s women and and protect our environment, this beautiful planet that is our only home.”
Or, as Wonder aptly put it: “We can end extreme poverty in our lifetime—because together we can work it out, and we will reach our higher ground.”
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview