Every year, the stars come out in droves to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival — where each year it becomes less and less about the films and more and more about the parties and swag suites. For those that don’t know what “swag” means — it’s free sh*t — and the stars love every bit of it! MJ was (un)fortunately not there this year, but here’s a round up of where the stars were out and about all week:
Matthew McConaughey, Ron Livingston and Allison Janey came through the Samsung Galaxy Lounge at the Village At The Lift in Park City to learn about the newest Samsung devices. According to insiders, McConaughey’s not pigging out to gain back weight after dropping nearly 50 pounds for a film role. “Matthew is on a special diet to put on weight, He’s eating fish because it’s healthier.”
KEEP READING FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS AT SUNDANCE!
From the Hamptons to Hollywood, where were the stars this week?
2012 Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte gave the ladies quite a show in a white Speedo at Maxim Fridays at TAO Beach, fresh off a night with friends at TAO nightclub. Joined by fellow gold medalist Cullen Jones, the group took in the sunshine from a VIP cabana before making their way to the pool to beat the heat!
Kate Beckinsale, Colin Farrell and Jessica Biel all rolled up to The Vue West End to show their English fans some love! The cast of “Total Recall” were all smiles at the film’s UK premiere in London this week and all looked ‘TOTALly’ hot!
Birthday boy Joe Jonas showed up at a CW shindig celebrating “The Next,” and his birthday in LA this week! “The Next” is a new talent show hosted by Allison Hagendorf that debuted this week! Happy 23rd Birthday, Jo-Bro!
A ton of Tinseltown hotties came out to support Breast Cancer Research this week at Live IN Pink Party! “Twilight Saga” star Nikki Reed was all smiles as she hung around with the rest at the Petit Ermitage Hotel, sporting a lovely pink dress, black leather jacket and black heels. Giuliana Rancic also made an appearance and posed for the paps alongside Reed!
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves hosted the NYLON Guys and Macy’s INC party in Santa Monica this week! The newlyweds celebrated the September Issue of the mag at the brand new Bungalow 8!
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING…
Celebrity trainer Noah Neiman from Barry’s Bootcamp NYC knows a thing or two about getting (and maintaining) a chiseled beach body…
Watch the video above and follow these five tips…and you’ll be on your way to fitness fantastic-ness!
1. The Inchworm — hand walk out, to plank heel raise, to hand walk back, with an EXPLOSIVE jump up. Doesn’t get more full body then this!
2. Martial Arts Abs — cross punch, to low squat, to martial arts knee drive.
3. Batman Push Ups — triangle push-up (to target the dreaded BATWING specifically)
4. Jessica Biel Booty — back lunge to jump lunge ( great crunch-less lower ab lifting workout, butt blaster, and cardio infused move to conclude)
5. Popcorn Squats to “Rocky Abs” — to the tune of “Rocky’s” (leg raise ab move from the movie Rocky)
The answer is yes (sort of)!
Reid Carolin (the director of “Magic Mike”) is already working on the Broadway show!
“Magic Mike” hasn’t opened in theatres yet (its coming this Friday, June 29th) — but Mr. Carolin is already seeing visions for it to be turned into an interactive Broadway show that the audience can participate in!
Ummmm, sign us up!
The movie is being referred to in the media as “the Channing Tatum stripper movie,” but what many of you don’t know is that it is actually a loose interpretation of Channing’s real-life experiences at a Florida strip club! But, Tatum isn’t the only hottie in the movie: the cast also includes hotties Alex Pettyfer, Matthew Bomer, Joe Manganiello, Matthew McConaughey, Olivia Munn, and Gabriel Inglesias amongst others!
All I can say is I CANNOT WAIT to see this movie!
Their beautiful wedding ceremony took place in their Austin, Texas home and they walked down the isle to John Mellencamp. The singer composed an original song based on a Bible verse that the newlyweds chose.
The wedding was far from traditional, being that the couple opted out of the ritual of cutting the cake and the first dance.
The couple danced the night away in a spacious luxury tent and ate delicious Brazilian meats. A wedding guest said, “You could definitely tell Matthew was in love. It was a great night for everyone.”
Congrats, you (gorgeous) two!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight