Grammy Award winning artist Ciara stopped by Music Choice to chat with me about her “Body Party” music video (released today!), new self-titled album Ciara (out July 9th!), and lots more… you won’t want to miss the 26:30 mark where “CiCi” teaches me her famous “Ride” dance moves!
About her boyfriend, Future, and what she looks for in a man:
“I like someone who’s confident and someone who knows what they want and isn’t afraid of expressing that. I like someone who likes to have a good time. [Future] is a man — and you know what that is right away when you see it. There’s nothing like when a man is just simply being a man and shows up that way.”
About her new self-titled album:
“["Ciara"] ended up being the best title for this album in particular. The One Woman Army hasn’t gone away; I want my fans to know that. It’s now just a part of the whole movement and journey that is me. It’s a solid combination of R&B and pop. More than anything, I want you to feel something. I want you to feel authenticity, where I come from as a person.
Watch the entire Ciara Music Choice interview below:
On Friday (April 12), brotherly boy band Hanson stopped by Music Choice in NYC for a LIVE sit down interview with yours truly. The brothers talked about everything from their famous “Mmbop” track to their new album “Anthem” (out June 18th!) and just about everything in between!
If you haven’t been following the band throughout the years, you’ll learn a lot about what they’ve been up to!
Watch the interview below:
On Monday (Apr 1) I had the pleasure of sitting down with singer Andy Grammer for a LIVE 30-minute interview on Music Choice’s show “U&A.” We talked about everything from his beginnings as a “busker” (street performer) in Los Angeles to performing with the incredible Taylor Swift.
If you are a fan of Andy‘s, you’ll want to stay tuned for an acapella version of his hit song “Keep Your Head Up”… Watch it now!
AXSLive caught up with “Sex and the City” star Sarah Jessica Parker on the red carpet at Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars in NYC where the A-list actress talked to Micah Jesse about the possibility of another clothing line.
Watch the LOVE FEST… NOW…after the jump!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!
- VIDEO: Micah Jesse Interview with singer Andy Grammer in NYC