Pop star Miley Cyrus has seen her name on a fare share of “worst dressed” lists this year. Her risque, over-the-top and/or barely-there clothing hasn’t sat well with parents or entertainment critics, but the fashion community has embraced the “Wrecking Ball” singer.
Below are some of Miley Cyrus Best Dressed Looks of 2013…
WATCH my coverage of the 2012 Fashion Group International’s Annual Night of Stars
Miley Cyrus may have suffered a makeup malfunction at the Maxim Hot 100 Party held at Vanguard in Hollywood, California as the magazine’s HOT 100 #1 girl, but her outfit was on point! She opted for a black strapless Valentino jumpsuit with a white banded neckline featuring a sculptural contrast back bow and added her favorite Saint Laurent ‘Paloma’ sandals (which we’ve also seen on Kelly Rowland and Jada Pinkett Smith).
Kandee Johnson shows us how to recreate Miley Cyrus‘ stripped down look from her “Wrecking Ball” music video…
Jessica Harlow shows us how to recreate Katy Perry‘s “California Gurls” look.
Promise Phan transformed herself into “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence
Michelle Phan shows us how to look like Angelina Jolie
Lisa Eldridge shows us how to recreate the look she did for model Cara Delevingne
VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
I joined Diana Madison and the Hollyscoop TV to dish on the most notable looks of the week. This week we discussed Lea Michele‘s comeback in Calvin Klein, Miley Cyrus‘ unexpected glam turn in Marc Jacobs at the Night of Stars, and Kim Kardashian‘s Valentino exclusive.
Like you, I know what I like when I see it. I’ve always loved (and am good at) shopping for food, clothes and party supplies. But, I never expected to love decorating my home as much as I do.
I’ve lived on my own in New York City for about four years now and I love the “lived in” feel of my apartment. I add life to my apartment with a bamboo plant or two, personal photos, an heirloom or two (I use my Father’s trunk from college as my coffee table), and scented candles (favorites include Diptique, Fresh and Jo Malone). But, one thing has been missing from my space all along: a graphic print area rug. I can’t seem to read a lifestyle or home decor blog or magazine without spotting all sorts of punky patterns and sensational shaped rugs. The more I see them, the more “rug-sessed” I get!
Get the inside scoop on the latest celebrity health buzz in my Real or Rumor? segment! I joined The Doctors to set the record straight about some of Hollywood’s biggest health headlines.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview