July 22, 2013
Twenty-Seven: A New Year Begins
I celebrated my birthday this week at JIMMY, the rooftop pool bar at The James Hotel and, boy, does it feel good to be 21… wink!
I slipped into my custom birthday suit (thanks to Moods of Norway) and sipped on spirits poolside with friends, family and even some familiar faces from television, including a stunning in silver Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Albie & Chris Manzo, Dean Sheremet, WWE Diva Alicia Fox, YouTube sensation Jessica Harlow and Keenyah Hill all came by to toast with me, thanks to an open spirits bar featuring ABSOLUT Vodka, Perrier-Jouet champagne, Heineken, Hint Water, and ZICO Coconut Water and bite-sized treats from Baked By Melissa and Treat House New York.
For more HOT SHOTS from the NIVEA for Men-sponsored soiree, keep reading!Read More
February 7, 2013
MJ’s Back On The Wendy Williams Show For HOT TALK! — VIDEO
Viva Las Vegas?
Wendy and her Hot Talk panel, Fox 5′s Dari Alexander, Elle.com’s Julia Allison and Micah Jesse debate the biggest headlines of the week.
Is Governor Chris Christie too fat to be president? Is a residency in Las Vegas the right thing for Britney Spears?
Find out what Wendy and her Hot Talk panel think… Do you agree?! (more…)Read More
October 31, 2012
Micah Jesse Takes… “The Wendy Williams Show” Hot Talk Panel — VIDEO
I had sooooo much fun talking Rihanna, Chris Brown, Oprah Winfrey, bisexuality and handfulls more with a FIERY HOT panel of peeps. Now, that’s an understatement! Shout out to the amaaaazzzing Wendy Williams Hot Talk panel, including Wendy’s niece Alex and television personalities Jeanine Pirro (a former prosecutor/judge) and Chelsea Lately comedienne Loni Love. Shout out to “mai” friend Jeannie Mai who was also in the house for a special shoe segment! Special thanks to Moods of Norway (suit) and Carlo Pazolini (shoes) for styling me (and Urban Outfitters for my “fancy socks”).Read More
October 13, 2012
VIDEO: Wendy Williams Talks About Meeting Micah Jesse
Then, she dished about meeting me for the first time:
“…and then Micah… I didn’t realize that Micah was Micah until I saw a picture of Micah and then I was, like, oh my gosh — do you know how many times I’ve partied with him? You know, when I go out socially. I didn’t know exactly what he did — I’ll be honest — because the music is always so loud and the drinks are flowing — but I just knew that he was this cute gay kid, always on the social scene, always dressed very ‘Natalie’ like he was today. And he wears — I’m surprised he didn’t have it on — this diamond tie pin with an “M” and that was the first thing that attracted me to him one day last year or the year before.”
I love you, Wendy!
Special style thanks to Moods of Norway and Carlo Pazolini.Read More
September 25, 2012
Backstage HOT SHOTS from the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards!
Did you watch the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards this year??? I’ve got it on my DVR, because I was busy hanging out backstage with presenters, nominees and winners — at the Emergen-C Inner City of Strength in The Presenters Gift Lounge backstage at The Nokia Theatre in Celebration of The 64th Primetime Emmy(R) Awards!
I had the pleasure of welcoming and chatting with stars from television’s biggest shows like Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Mad Men, New Girl, Damages, Homeland, Downton Abbey. Some of my favorite moments were with “30 Rock’s” Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan, “Modern Family” winner Eric Stonestreet, actresses Lucy Liu, Martha Plimpton, and Mayim Bialik (Blossom!!!), the iconic Glen Close & so many more…
I had so many favorite moments but here is Micah Jesse’s Top 5 Favorite Primetime Emmy Awards Moments for 2012:
- Actor, director and all-around intertainment industry legend Ron Howard stopped by the Emergen-C City of Inner Strength, where I was holding court, and told me that Super Orange was his favorite flavor because it reminded him of Tang, the popular drink from the “Happy Days” era. When asked where he’s residing these days, Ron said, “we really live in New York – we have an apartment in Santa Monica but most of our time is spent at our houses in Manhattan and Westchester County.” He went on to explain that he “grew up in Los Angeles and loves it here, but New York is now home.” Home to me, too, Ron!
- Giancarlo Esposito, who was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for “Breaking Bad”, was such a breath of fresh air! I asked the vivacious actor if he drank Emergen-C, he said, “Are you kidding me – I don’t travel without it!” If Giancarlo had a superpower, he told me he would actually have a dual-superpower…he would be able to read minds & fly. Love that!
- Who’s more fun than “30″ rock star Tracy Morgan? Easy answer — no one! The funnyman stopped backstage to kick his feet up and relax before the show was over and entertain us all. Tracy had us fizzing at the seams with hysterics. At one point he picked up the phone and said, “Tell Barack I’ll be right there!” You can actually watch a clip from Access Hollywood!
- Best known for playing Al Bundy on “Married With Children,” actor Ed O’Neill was celebrating an Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series nomination for his role as Jay Pritchett on “Modern Family.” As much as he loves his role as an actor, Ed told me that ultimately, he wants to be best known for being a “super dad.” Awwwwwwww!!!! Mush!
- And last, but certainly not least, having a moment with actor Eric Stonestreet, who won Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his role as Cameron Tucker on “Modern Family.” The actor told me he is “super” at cooking and makes a mean steak. And he laughed off rumors of dating Charlize Theron but said he wasn’t mad about it! I wouldn’t be either!
All Photos: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage
Celebrity guests also walked away with gifts from: Bertolli® Sauces and Frozen Meals, Zerona (Body-Sculpting Treatments), New Balance (Minimus 1010′s), TiVo® (Premiere 4 DVR), New Era Cap Co., Black & Decker (PLATINUM Hand Vacs), CND (Shellac™ Manicures), Kipling, Ultimate Ears by Logitech, Aquaswiss Watches, Jill Reno Collection, Crunch Gym and more.Read More
May 6, 2012
More HOT SHOTS From The MicahJesse.com 5 Year Anniversary Bash Presented By NIVEA!
Friends, family, celebrities and members of the media joined me in celebrating five years of MicahJesse.com at my big anniversary bash, presented by NIVEA, on Thursday (May 3rd) at Canoe Studios in NYC!
A plethora of stars came out to support, including fellow TV hosts like Carrie Keagan, Rocsi Diaz, and Amanda Seales, reality stars and personalities like “Bachelor” lovebugs Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum, “Mob Wives” star Drita D’Avanzo, “Project Runway” fan favorite Joshua McKinley and stylist-to-the-stars Phillip Bloch, singers like Melanie Fiona and Miguel, and so so so many more!
Red hot female DJs DJ Kiss and DJ Kalkutta kept the energy high all evening long, while guests mixed and mingled, taking photos in the NIVEA kissing photo booth and downing Tic Tac‘s (in signature MJ colors of course!)
Guests sipped specialty cocktails from Malibu Red and ABSOLUT Vodka and snacked on yummy hor d’oevers and custom cupcakes from Baked By Melissa.
MORE HOT SHOTS AND VIDEO FOOTAGE FROM INSIDE THE EVENT…COMING SOON!Read More
May 5, 2012
Celebrities Help Micah Jesse Celebrate 5 Years!
MicahJesse.com celebrates five years of fabulousness!
On Thursday (April 3), Micah Jesse’s favorite “celeBFFs” came out to show their support for his five years in entertainment, including lovebirds Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum (ABC’s “The Bachelor”), Angela Simmons (MTV’s “Run’s House”), Carrie Keagan (VH1′s “Big Morning Buzz Live”), Carolina Bermudez (Z-100 on-air radio personality), Drita D’Avanzo (VH1′s “Mob Wives”), Fredrik Eklund (Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing New York”), Jonathan Cheban (E!’s “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”), Joshua McKinley (Lifetime’s “Project Runway”), Paul Iacono (MTV’s “The Hard Times Of RJ Berger”), celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch, Rocsi Diaz (BET’s “106 & Park), and singer Melanie Fiona.
This year the MJ celebration was held at Canoe Studios in New York City — a gorgeous space that you may recognize as the backdrop from Beyonce’s ”Love On Top” music video!
Before entering the exclusive event, VIPs took HOT SHOTS on the blue carpet and shared why they love MJ! Everyone was dressed to the nines, and Micah looked absolutely peach-perfect in his bold Moods of Norway suit and Carlo Pazolini shoes. As they walked into the party, guests were offered delicious Malibu Red cocktails and whisked away into the main room where hot beats were mixed all night by DJ Kalkutta and DJ Kiss while guests hung out in the BoConcept VIP area, flanked by security.
When guests weren’t drinking and mingling, there was so much to do — from taking pictures at the HOT SHOT photo booth and the NIVEA USA kissing booth to enjoying endless hors d’oeuvres and cupcakes from an elaborate MJ 5 Year display, courtesy of Baked By Melissa. And there were plenty of Tic Tacs on hand (in signature MJ colors, of course!) for those who needed to freshen up!
The celebration didn’t end there! MJ and some of his closest pals rode off to the after-party at AVENUE, safely and in style, thanks to GM Northeast.
Check out more HOT SHOTS from the party:Read More