I celebrated my birthday this week at JIMMY, the rooftop pool bar at The James Hotel and, boy, does it feel good to be 21… wink!
I slipped into my custom birthday suit (thanks to Moods of Norway) and sipped on spirits poolside with friends, family and even some familiar faces from television, including a stunning in silver Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Albie & Chris Manzo, Dean Sheremet, WWE Diva Alicia Fox, YouTube sensation Jessica Harlow and Keenyah Hill all came by to toast with me, thanks to an open spirits bar featuring ABSOLUT Vodka, Perrier-Jouet champagne, Heineken, Hint Water, and ZICO Coconut Water and bite-sized treats from Baked By Melissa and Treat House New York.
For more HOT SHOTS from the NIVEA for Men-sponsored soiree, keep reading!
Viva Las Vegas?
Wendy and her Hot Talk panel, Fox 5′s Dari Alexander, Elle.com’s Julia Allison and Micah Jesse debate the biggest headlines of the week.
Is Governor Chris Christie too fat to be president? Is a residency in Las Vegas the right thing for Britney Spears?
Find out what Wendy and her Hot Talk panel think… Do you agree?!
I had sooooo much fun talking Rihanna, Chris Brown, Oprah Winfrey, bisexuality and handfulls more with a FIERY HOT panel of peeps. Now, that’s an understatement! Shout out to the amaaaazzzing Wendy Williams Hot Talk panel, including Wendy’s niece Alex and television personalities Jeanine Pirro (a former prosecutor/judge) and Chelsea Lately comedienne Loni Love. Shout out to “mai” friend Jeannie Mai who was also in the house for a special shoe segment! Special thanks to Moods of Norway (suit) and Carlo Pazolini (shoes) for styling me (and Urban Outfitters for my “fancy socks”).
Then, she dished about meeting me for the first time:
“…and then Micah… I didn’t realize that Micah was Micah until I saw a picture of Micah and then I was, like, oh my gosh — do you know how many times I’ve partied with him? You know, when I go out socially. I didn’t know exactly what he did — I’ll be honest — because the music is always so loud and the drinks are flowing — but I just knew that he was this cute gay kid, always on the social scene, always dressed very ‘Natalie’ like he was today. And he wears — I’m surprised he didn’t have it on — this diamond tie pin with an “M” and that was the first thing that attracted me to him one day last year or the year before.”
I love you, Wendy!
Special style thanks to Moods of Norway and Carlo Pazolini.
Did you watch the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards this year??? I’ve got it on my DVR, because I was busy hanging out backstage with presenters, nominees and winners — at the Emergen-C Inner City of Strength in The Presenters Gift Lounge backstage at The Nokia Theatre in Celebration of The 64th Primetime Emmy(R) Awards!
I had the pleasure of welcoming and chatting with stars from television’s biggest shows like Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Mad Men, New Girl, Damages, Homeland, Downton Abbey. Some of my favorite moments were with “30 Rock’s” Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan, “Modern Family” winner Eric Stonestreet, actresses Lucy Liu, Martha Plimpton, and Mayim Bialik (Blossom!!!), the iconic Glen Close & so many more…
I had so many favorite moments but here is Micah Jesse’s Top 5 Favorite Primetime Emmy Awards Moments for 2012:
- Actor, director and all-around intertainment industry legend Ron Howard stopped by the Emergen-C City of Inner Strength, where I was holding court, and told me that Super Orange was his favorite flavor because it reminded him of Tang, the popular drink from the “Happy Days” era. When asked where he’s residing these days, Ron said, “we really live in New York – we have an apartment in Santa Monica but most of our time is spent at our houses in Manhattan and Westchester County.” He went on to explain that he “grew up in Los Angeles and loves it here, but New York is now home.” Home to me, too, Ron!
- Giancarlo Esposito, who was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for “Breaking Bad”, was such a breath of fresh air! I asked the vivacious actor if he drank Emergen-C, he said, “Are you kidding me – I don’t travel without it!” If Giancarlo had a superpower, he told me he would actually have a dual-superpower…he would be able to read minds & fly. Love that!
- Who’s more fun than “30″ rock star Tracy Morgan? Easy answer — no one! The funnyman stopped backstage to kick his feet up and relax before the show was over and entertain us all. Tracy had us fizzing at the seams with hysterics. At one point he picked up the phone and said, “Tell Barack I’ll be right there!” You can actually watch a clip from Access Hollywood!
- Best known for playing Al Bundy on “Married With Children,” actor Ed O’Neill was celebrating an Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series nomination for his role as Jay Pritchett on “Modern Family.” As much as he loves his role as an actor, Ed told me that ultimately, he wants to be best known for being a “super dad.” Awwwwwwww!!!! Mush!
- And last, but certainly not least, having a moment with actor Eric Stonestreet, who won Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his role as Cameron Tucker on “Modern Family.” The actor told me he is “super” at cooking and makes a mean steak. And he laughed off rumors of dating Charlize Theron but said he wasn’t mad about it! I wouldn’t be either!
All Photos: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage
Celebrity guests also walked away with gifts from: Bertolli® Sauces and Frozen Meals, Zerona (Body-Sculpting Treatments), New Balance (Minimus 1010′s), TiVo® (Premiere 4 DVR), New Era Cap Co., Black & Decker (PLATINUM Hand Vacs), CND (Shellac™ Manicures), Kipling, Ultimate Ears by Logitech, Aquaswiss Watches, Jill Reno Collection, Crunch Gym and more.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- VIDEO: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 – Backstage & Pink Carpet
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight