At midnight on June 19, pop star Justin Bieber tweeted: “My new album #BELIEVE is finally Out on ITUNES and IN STORES!! Enjoy OUR ALBUM!! thank u”
We, along with Bieber fans all over the world, have been waiting for the release of this album. Justin has been teasing his third album for weeks, releasing hits that feature super stars such as Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Ludacris and finally the whole album is out just two weeks after the singer’s 18th birthday. It features dance songs, ballads, a little R&B, and shows that Bieber really is maturing with his age. Justin’s manager Scooter Braun tweeted that “Believe” is already the # 1 album on iTunes and then thanked everyone for their support and said this is “just the beginning. WOW! Looks like everyone has a serious case of Bieber Fever!
As the release date of ”Believe” approaches (6 day countdown!), we keep getting bits and pieces of what we can expect from the release of Justin Bieber‘s new album.
“Beauty and the Beat,” the most recent track leaked, features non other than Nicki Minaj, and follows the same pattern as some of his previously released songs. There is a heavy dance beat with a little dubstep and a banging verse from Nicki. This is the first time the stars have collaborated and we hope it’s not the last.
His album is set to hit stores on June 18 and as the lyrics in his new song state, Justin is hoping to get everyone to “party like it’s 3012″.
What do you guys think?!
Justin Bieber has released another hit for his fans, this time featuring rapper Ludacris. “All Around the World” is the third single release from Beiber’s upcoming album “Believe” and is definitely going to be on everyone’s summer playlists. It is a catchy song featuring electronic beats that make us want to dance!
According to the TRACK LIST released in May, the album will feature other popular artists including Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Big Sean. This new style is different from what Bieber has been singing in the past, but it makes us even more excited for the album, which is set to release June 19!
What do you guys think of Beiber’s new hit?!
It’s been 10 years since TLC rapper Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes passed away in a Honduras car accident at the young age of 30. Now, the surviving members of the group, Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, are planning a TLC reunion tour, which would bring Left Eye back to life through archival footage, reports TMZ.
Left Eye was wildly popular when she was alive and had a big influential on female MCs, which can still be seen today – just look at artists like Nicki Minaj or Karmin (who actually covered TLC’s “No Scrubs”)!
Check out “Unpretty” by TLC, below:
After debuting at #2 and falling to #4, Lionel Richie’s country comeback album, “Tuskegee,” has hit #1 on the Billboard 200.
Take a look at the top 10 albums this week:
1. “Tuskegee” by Lionel Richie
2. “21″ by Adele
3. “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” by Nicki Minaj
4. “New Life” by Monica
5. “Up All Night” by One Direction
6. “Slipstream” by Bonnie Raitt
7. “Making Mirrors” by Gotye
8. “Boys & Girls” by Alabama Shakes
9. “Changed” by Rascal Flatts
10. “All American” by Hoodie Allen
Are any of these albums on your playlist?
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview