Designer Rebecca Minkoff has no shortage of famous friends and she enlisted some of her faves to help wish YOU and YOURS a Happy Holidays (to the tune of Mariah Carey‘s “All I Want For Christmas Is You”). Could she be any more fabulous?!
Michelle Williams was the center of attention as she arrived for a special screening of “Take This Waltz” in the Big Apple this week! Joined by co-star Luke Kirby, the two greeted fans and pleased the paparazzi at the Sunshine Landmark venue.
LL Cool J and special guest Grandmaster Flash launched the revolutionary online software package for musicians, Future Sounds My Connect Studio in NYC this week. This web-based application allows multiple artists and musicians to record, edit and produce new music together simultaneously in real-time from anywhere in the world. LL was on-hand to demo the new software and meet with hundreds of NYC fans.
With a great start to the weekend, Venus and Serena Williams were spotted at the Pre-Wimbledon Party in London this week! The tennis pro sisters both were dressed to impressed as they posed for the paparazzi outside The Roof Gardens upon their arrival!
Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and Seth MacFarlane were in the spotlight at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood this week. With just over a week until “Ted” hits theatres, the co-stars were all smiles as the caught the debut screening of the comedy!
YUM! Ashley Benson was spotted at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood this week. Joined by a friend, the “Pretty Little Liars” star looked great in an all black ensemble!
We all know JB took over the Big Apple but Justin Bieber found some time to drop by Z-100 New York’s “The Elvis Duran Show” to talk about his new album “Believe” and even got a little cozy with my pal Carolina Bermudez!
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING….
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview