Who better to ride with to Kim Kardashian‘s Halloween party than the DJ?
Jakissa Taylor-Semple, now known to a very stylish set as DJ Kiss, was recently named one of Us Weekly’s “25 Most Stylish New Yorkers,” she’s provided the tunes at parties for everyone from Madonna to Naomi Campbell and her A-list fashion clients include Chanel, Prada, Alexander Wang, Tiffany & Co., Salvatore Ferragamo, and many more.
So, she’s kind of a big deal.
On Saturday night (Oct 27), AXSLive picked up the spinmaster of the night, DJ Kiss, for a ride-a-long — to find out how she got started DJing, celebrity parties vs. fashion parties, her DJ hubby DJ MOS, what’s HOT on her playlist…and much much more!
It may be the Oscars of the fashion world, but the ladies aren’t the only ones who had some fashion fun at the Met Gala this year.
Take a look at MJ’s top 5 best dressed guys at the gala!
1. Justin Timberlake arrived arm-in-arm with his date, fiance Jessica Biel, wearing a black Tom Ford tuxedo with a satin shawl lapel, satin bowtie, and leather “Chelsea” boots. Jesssica was all-decked out in Prada, from her dress to her bag and shoes, with Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
2. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen looked sleek and elegant on the red carpet. Tom debuted a new ‘do — dubbed the “POMPA-HAWK (half pompadour, half mohawk)” by TMZ – while Gisele pulled an “Angelina Jolie” in her black Givenchy gown with a thigh-high slit. She paired her sparkily dress with David Yurman jewelry.
3. The Jonas Brothers looked downright dangerous in Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers.
Who do you think rocked the best tux?
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!