You’re probably thinking what the *&#^*&$* does a soda-flavored cupcake taste like!? Well let me tell you — Diet Pepsi hit the nail on the head with their limited-edition Baked By Melissa collabo, that debuted at New York Fashion Week just a few months ago.
You’ll fight for the last one, too.
“Once a gossip reporter, always a gossip reporter,” right? …wrong!
Longtime entertainment reporter Jo Piazza proves in her very first book, CELEBRITY, INC. – How Famous People Make Money (in stores now!), that there is much to be learned about celebrity culture, that is, for the most part, not covered in the glossies.
Jo kindly offered to share an excerpt from the chapter “Celebrities and Charities” especially for sweet Micah Jesse readers.
This excerpt is one that Jo swears has “never been told” about actor David Arquette‘s valiant charity work with Feeding America and how he got involved.
Read the excerpt…after the jump!
It seems that Jennifer Aniston‘s much-copied 90s haircut is still a favorite today!
Users voted Jennifer Aniston #1 in a new Bing survey released in conjunction with the launch of their new search feature that integrates your trusted Facebook friends into the convenience of your search. Aniston was the top choice for Bing fans when asked, “What celebrity would you trust to help decide what your new haircut should be, if they were your friend on Facebook”, beating out famous hair worthy celebs like Kate Gosslen, Donald Trump and Snooki.
What shocked MJ is that although fans may love Justin Bieber’s music, it seems they don’t share the same “Bieber Fever” for his locks, as the tween sensation was the least trusted celebrity to help decide a new haircut.
Reese Witherspoon’s classic understated style is a favorite among users as she beat out Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively, and Lady Gaga as the top celebrity users would trust to help choose a piece for their summer wardrobe.
(This one we were a little shocked about!)
And when it comes to making plans for their upcoming Memorial Day BBQ? Users trusted celebrity chef Rachael Ray’s recipes over her Food Network peers Bobby Flay and Guy Fieri, when deciding what to cook for the BBQ.
Talk show hosts Jimmy Kimmel and Rachael Ray pose for a “HOT SHOT!” with ZZ Top frontman Billy Gibbons at the Horinitos Premium Tequila-sponsored Rachael Ray FEEDBACK party at Stubb’s at SXSW.
Rachael sipped on a tequila cocktail while Kimmel was spotted snacking on Rachael’s Tex Mex inspired recipes.
Tequila and Tex Mex? Sign MJ up!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!
- VIDEO: Micah Jesse Interview with singer Andy Grammer in NYC