Beyonce Knowles, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Michelle Williams, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Ellen DeGeneres, Julianne Moore, Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Olivia Munn, Selena Gomez, Paul Rudd, Jon Hamm, Jennifer Westfeldt, Will Ferrell, Sarah Silverman, Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Rashida Jones, John Slattery, Jeremy Renner, Conan O’Brien, and others join together in the fight against gun control, in a new PSA for DemandaPlan.org.
The campaign, started by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, comes a week after the horrific massacre in Newtown and amid the polarizing debate rippling through the U.S. about gun violence and the Second Amendment.
Looking into the camera, they read through a list of some of the 31 similar attacks carried out in the US since Columbine in 1999.
‘Virginia Tech. Tucson. Aurora. Fort Hood. Oak Creek. Newtown. How many more?’ they ask. Watch the moving PSA here:
I’m sooo excited to be heading to Park City, Utah for the 2012 Sundance Film Festival!
This weekend, celebrities will be all over town at premieres, screenings, gift and beauty lounges — and hanging out with me — at the Bertolli Meal Soup Chalet to show support for the “Ladles of Love program”, a great cause benefitting Feeding America.
We’ve been hearing whispers of lots of celebs roaming around town, including Catherine Zeta-Jones, Drake, Michael Cera, Lizzie Olsen, Rashida Jones, Will Ferrell, Kirsten Dunst, Jason Mraz, Mary J. Blige, Kate Bosworth, Lake Bell, Spike Lee, Kristen Bell, William H. Macy, Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana and many many more!
You can show your support, too, by heading to the Bertolli Facebook page, and clicking to help fill the interactive soup bowl on the “Ladles of Love” tab.
Watch my very first Sundance video blog…after the jump!
Backstage at the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, it wasn’t just about relaxing, unwinding and getting gifted… It was also about giving back!
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter enlisted MJ to host their “Toast Bar” in the HP TouchSmart Backstage Gift Lounge, where stars made a “toast” to unbelievable people and moments in television, with every celeb signature helping to raise money to The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Foundation.
Some stars, like Charlie Sheen and “Glee” stars Jane Lynch and Lea Michele opted for “no photos” but were happy to lend their signature for a good cause.
Other stars that stopped by to make a “toast” included: Adrien Grenier, Akiva “Kiv” Schaffer, Akon, Andy Samberg, Brooke Burke, Charlie Sheen, Chris Noth, Christina Hendricks, Eva La Rue, Ian Somerhalder, Jane Lynch, Jennifer Carpenter, Jeremy Piven, John Slattery, John Stamos, Julia Stiles, Kevin Dillon, Laurence Fisburne, Lea Michele, LL Cool J, Maria Menounos, Mario Lopez, Maya Rudolph, Minka Kelly, Paula Abdul, Rashida Jones, Rob Lowe, Taraji P. Henson, The Canadian Tenors, Tracy Morgan, Ty Burrell, Zachary Levi and so many more!
Celebrities received a deluxe gift collection featuring an elegant sterling silver spreader from Tiffany’s, a champagne-colored toaster, and an exclusive VIP Gold Card for home delivery of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter products (“30 Rock” star Tracy Morgan loved this!).
CHECK OUT MORE TOASTY “HOT SHOTS!” FROM THE I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT BUTTER “TOAST BAR”…AFTER THE JUMP!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview