Every year, the stars come out in droves to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival — where each year it becomes less and less about the films and more and more about the parties and swag suites. For those that don’t know what “swag” means — it’s free sh*t — and the stars love every bit of it! MJ was (un)fortunately not there this year, but here’s a round up of where the stars were out and about all week:
Matthew McConaughey, Ron Livingston and Allison Janey came through the Samsung Galaxy Lounge at the Village At The Lift in Park City to learn about the newest Samsung devices. According to insiders, McConaughey’s not pigging out to gain back weight after dropping nearly 50 pounds for a film role. “Matthew is on a special diet to put on weight, He’s eating fish because it’s healthier.”
KEEP READING FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS AT SUNDANCE!
UK boy band phenomenon The Wanted made a splash in NYC this week on a press tour. Tom, Siva, Max, Jay, and Nathan performed a live set for an exclusive number of lucky (and very excited) KTU listeners, at Bowlmor Lanes Times Square. Cody Simpson and Wynter Gordon also stopped by to support.
Kim and Khloe Kardashian were spotted leaving their posh New York City hotel alongside Lamar Odom. The entire Kardashian klan has been spotted throughout the entire week including for Scott Dissick’s restaurant opening!
Cast mates Michelle Williams, Luke Kirby, Sarah Silverman and Jason Segal celebrated with director, Paul Feig, at the “Take This Waltz” official Tribeca Film Festival premiere after-party at Abe & Arthur’s.
Justin Bieber hit the red carpet at NYU Paulson Auditorium in NYC for the 3rd Annual Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards this week! Looking cool sporting a black and white jacked and skinny jeans, the superstar took some pics holding his hammer-shaped prize!
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were spotted out shopping in Paris this week! Aw! The couple has planned to renew their vows in the city of love! The duo who have planned a wonderful ceremony hit up the luxurious Baby Dior on Montaigne Ave as well as Louis Vuitton on the Champs Elysees while tons of fans looked on!
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING…
Verne Troyer (affectionately known as “Mini Me”) posed on the red carpet to help kick off the 2011 X Games with The Ryan Sheckler Foundation as they hosted their 4th Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament at Trump National Golf Course in Palos Verdes, CA last week.
Ryan Sheckler, as well as fellow athletes and celebrities including “Harry Potter” star Tom Felton, Simon Rex aka Dirt Nasty, and the star of “Rob & Rig,” Rob Dyrdek, all came out to raise money for the Ryan Sheckler Foundation where they had a $10,000 putting challenge, a $5,000 helicopter ball drop sponsored by NOHO- The Hangover Defense, and a live auction MC’d by ESPN’s X Games Host, Sal Masekela.
The Ryan Sheckler Foundation is a nonprofit organization benefitting disenfranchised children and injured athletes was able to raise over $100,000, in addition to donating 30,000 to both ARF-Athlete Recovery Fund and DonateGames.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview