Who better to ride with to Kim Kardashian‘s Halloween party than the DJ?
Jakissa Taylor-Semple, now known to a very stylish set as DJ Kiss, was recently named one of Us Weekly’s “25 Most Stylish New Yorkers,” she’s provided the tunes at parties for everyone from Madonna to Naomi Campbell and her A-list fashion clients include Chanel, Prada, Alexander Wang, Tiffany & Co., Salvatore Ferragamo, and many more.
So, she’s kind of a big deal.
On Saturday night (Oct 27), AXSLive picked up the spinmaster of the night, DJ Kiss, for a ride-a-long — to find out how she got started DJing, celebrity parties vs. fashion parties, her DJ hubby DJ MOS, what’s HOT on her playlist…and much much more!
Nothing like a pair of angels! Victoria Secret models, Miranda Kerr and Candice Swanepoel teamed up to show off the brands latest look at The Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills this week. The girls looked beautiful as always during the lauch of The 2012 VS Swim Collection!
Big stars including January Jones, Emmy Rossum, Patricia Clarkson, Chloe Moretz, and Emma Roberts, put on their fanciest garb this week to celebrate the Metropolitan Opera Gala and Yves Saint Laurant premiere Of Jules Massenet’s “Manon” at Lincoln Center.
Beyonce Knowles always stands out but this time you really couldn’t miss her in the Big Apple as she wore a hot pink top and a multi-print skirt. She was out and about running some errands and making a fashion statement doing so. A few nights earlier Beyonce was spotted bringing her 11-month-old daughter Blue Ivy Carter for a doctor checkup!
Mark Salling spotted on the scene this week at Hollywood boutique nightclub AGENCY listening to a set by DJ Skeet Skeet, who DJ’ed for Katy Perry during her massive North American “California Dreams” tour last year.
Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat celebrated his 28th birthday with a party hosted by Remy Martin at Prelude by Barton G in Miami on Tuesday. Surrounded by teammates Dwyane Wade and Lebron James, who contributed a little jazz music to the 1920′s themed celebration, the soon-to-be-daddy, puffed away on a Camacho cigar. Bosh and his glowing wife, Adreinne, enjoyed a birthday cake together, along with a surprise performance by grammy winning artist Chrisette Michelle, who serenaded the basketball star with her own rendition of “Happy Birthday.”
Whether or not she’s really engaged to her “Hunger Games” beau Liam Hemsworth, pop star Miley Cyrus is staying in shape! The former Disney darling was spotted leaving her gym after a pilates fitness session in West Hollywood.
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING…
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!