Beyonce Knowles, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Michelle Williams, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Ellen DeGeneres, Julianne Moore, Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Olivia Munn, Selena Gomez, Paul Rudd, Jon Hamm, Jennifer Westfeldt, Will Ferrell, Sarah Silverman, Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Rashida Jones, John Slattery, Jeremy Renner, Conan O’Brien, and others join together in the fight against gun control, in a new PSA for DemandaPlan.org.
The campaign, started by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, comes a week after the horrific massacre in Newtown and amid the polarizing debate rippling through the U.S. about gun violence and the Second Amendment.
Looking into the camera, they read through a list of some of the 31 similar attacks carried out in the US since Columbine in 1999.
‘Virginia Tech. Tucson. Aurora. Fort Hood. Oak Creek. Newtown. How many more?’ they ask. Watch the moving PSA here:
Zach Galifianakis, Sarah Silverman, Tracy Morgan, Chloe Moretz, Marisa Tomei and Isaiah Mustafa (the “Old Spice” guy) teamed up with our pals at Funny Or Die for a humorous video to make the point that, while there are a number of fantastical things that won’t come true in the year 2015, there is one that can come true…the beginning of the end of AIDS.
We can actually end AIDS, which is just great to even write!
UK boy band phenomenon The Wanted made a splash in NYC this week on a press tour. Tom, Siva, Max, Jay, and Nathan performed a live set for an exclusive number of lucky (and very excited) KTU listeners, at Bowlmor Lanes Times Square. Cody Simpson and Wynter Gordon also stopped by to support.
Kim and Khloe Kardashian were spotted leaving their posh New York City hotel alongside Lamar Odom. The entire Kardashian klan has been spotted throughout the entire week including for Scott Dissick’s restaurant opening!
Cast mates Michelle Williams, Luke Kirby, Sarah Silverman and Jason Segal celebrated with director, Paul Feig, at the “Take This Waltz” official Tribeca Film Festival premiere after-party at Abe & Arthur’s.
Justin Bieber hit the red carpet at NYU Paulson Auditorium in NYC for the 3rd Annual Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards this week! Looking cool sporting a black and white jacked and skinny jeans, the superstar took some pics holding his hammer-shaped prize!
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were spotted out shopping in Paris this week! Aw! The couple has planned to renew their vows in the city of love! The duo who have planned a wonderful ceremony hit up the luxurious Baby Dior on Montaigne Ave as well as Louis Vuitton on the Champs Elysees while tons of fans looked on!
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING…
On Wednesday evening, celebrities joined West Coast fashion insiders as they kicked back at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery to join Band of Outsiders and Net-A-Porter.com for a summer screening of Bill Murray’s classic “Meatballs.”
Guests including Nicole Richie and hubby Joel Madden (pictured above), Andrew Garfield, Sarah Silverman, Busy Philipps, Jenny Lewis and Band of Outsiders creative director Scott Sternberg, mingled over Dewar’s cocktails and enjoyed meatball subs courtesy of the chefs from Animal before lounging on blankets and watching the film, which was projected onto the cemeteries mausoleum.
Sounds like a good time!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview
- VIDEO: Diana Nyad Swims For Hurricane Sandy Relief in the Heart of NYC — Exclusive!