According to top style bloggers and editors, adding stripes to your wardrobe will certainly keep you “in style” this season!
You can get fashion tips like these, check out behind-the-scenes videos and enter for the chance to win exciting daily rewards, all adding a little “fizz” to your day, by checking out the all-new DietPepsi.com!
Starting today, October 22, there are style tips from top bloggers, fashion editors & television personalities like Bryan Boy, Derek Blasberg, Harley Viera-Newton & E! News correspondent Alicia Quarles & more at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.
But that’s not all — check out the site for fabulous daily prizes, including exclusive Diet Pepsi-inspired Baked by Melissa cupcakes, CoverGirl cosmetics, Rent the Runway gift cards and Spa Finder giveaways. Check it out daily to see if you are a winner!
Ummmmomg! Go go go!! What are you waiting for???
Did you watch the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards this year??? I’ve got it on my DVR, because I was busy hanging out backstage with presenters, nominees and winners — at the Emergen-C Inner City of Strength in The Presenters Gift Lounge backstage at The Nokia Theatre in Celebration of The 64th Primetime Emmy(R) Awards!
I had the pleasure of welcoming and chatting with stars from television’s biggest shows like Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Mad Men, New Girl, Damages, Homeland, Downton Abbey. Some of my favorite moments were with “30 Rock’s” Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan, “Modern Family” winner Eric Stonestreet, actresses Lucy Liu, Martha Plimpton, and Mayim Bialik (Blossom!!!), the iconic Glen Close & so many more…
I had so many favorite moments but here is Micah Jesse’s Top 5 Favorite Primetime Emmy Awards Moments for 2012:
- Actor, director and all-around intertainment industry legend Ron Howard stopped by the Emergen-C City of Inner Strength, where I was holding court, and told me that Super Orange was his favorite flavor because it reminded him of Tang, the popular drink from the “Happy Days” era. When asked where he’s residing these days, Ron said, “we really live in New York – we have an apartment in Santa Monica but most of our time is spent at our houses in Manhattan and Westchester County.” He went on to explain that he “grew up in Los Angeles and loves it here, but New York is now home.” Home to me, too, Ron!
- Giancarlo Esposito, who was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for “Breaking Bad”, was such a breath of fresh air! I asked the vivacious actor if he drank Emergen-C, he said, “Are you kidding me – I don’t travel without it!” If Giancarlo had a superpower, he told me he would actually have a dual-superpower…he would be able to read minds & fly. Love that!
- Who’s more fun than “30″ rock star Tracy Morgan? Easy answer — no one! The funnyman stopped backstage to kick his feet up and relax before the show was over and entertain us all. Tracy had us fizzing at the seams with hysterics. At one point he picked up the phone and said, “Tell Barack I’ll be right there!” You can actually watch a clip from Access Hollywood!
- Best known for playing Al Bundy on “Married With Children,” actor Ed O’Neill was celebrating an Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series nomination for his role as Jay Pritchett on “Modern Family.” As much as he loves his role as an actor, Ed told me that ultimately, he wants to be best known for being a “super dad.” Awwwwwwww!!!! Mush!
- And last, but certainly not least, having a moment with actor Eric Stonestreet, who won Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his role as Cameron Tucker on “Modern Family.” The actor told me he is “super” at cooking and makes a mean steak. And he laughed off rumors of dating Charlize Theron but said he wasn’t mad about it! I wouldn’t be either!
All Photos: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage
Celebrity guests also walked away with gifts from: Bertolli® Sauces and Frozen Meals, Zerona (Body-Sculpting Treatments), New Balance (Minimus 1010′s), TiVo® (Premiere 4 DVR), New Era Cap Co., Black & Decker (PLATINUM Hand Vacs), CND (Shellac™ Manicures), Kipling, Ultimate Ears by Logitech, Aquaswiss Watches, Jill Reno Collection, Crunch Gym and more.
We hope you’re ready to get the party started, because our favorite pop rocker Pink has just been named the newest face of world-renowned beauty brand CoverGirl, joining stars like Taylor Swift, Sofia Vergara, and Drew Barrymore. Simply mazing!
“Joining a group of women who have always inspired me – to laugh out loud, let my guard down, or play around with my beauty look – is such an honor,” the singer said in a release. “I have a lot to celebrate…I have my beautiful family and baby girl, my new music, and now my partnership with CoverGirl to love.”
Pink will first promote what the brand is calling a “bold new mascara innovation,” and will go on to celebrate “beauty with an edge,” as the star has come to be known to possess. The first ads of her campaign will debut this fall. Can’t wait!
This morning, The New York Post’s Page Six broke the news that “Modern Family” star, Sofia Vergara and environmental businessman, Nick Loeb (her boyfriend of two years) have called it quits ”following a series of arguments,” and that on Monday, Sofia attended the annual Met Gala solo as a result of the split.
Today, the Latina superstar and Beyonce‘s mother Tina Knowles joined their friend, jeweler-to-the-stars Lorraine Schwartz, at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine’s Annual Spirit of Achievement Awards luncheon. Lorraine was being honored for her work as a successful entrepreneur and also in the fight against women’s health issues.
“[Sofia] looked stunning and slender as ever in her Victoria Beckham dress and showed no signs of any break up woes, staying way past the event ended mingling and taking pictures with friends of Lorraine’s and members of the organization,” our source tells MJ, adding, “she was bubbly and happy and friendly the entire time.”
The three moms chatted it up over lunch while checking out each other’s bling (all by Lorraine of course). Our insider tells us that dessert was super classy – Twinkies and Ding Dongs – and Sofia even ate a few!
The biggest stars in Hollywood attend the Met Gala – it’s even been called the Oscars of the fashion world. This year, the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Costume Institute ball celebrated Prada and Elsa Schiaparelli for their combined efforts in the creation of the Costume Institute’s newest exhibition, “Impossible Conversations.”
Let’s take a look at the top best dressed belles of the ball!
2. Beyonce showed off a flair for feathers and lace in her dramatic Givenchy gown, with a cascading feathery purple train. The new mom even rocked a light blue pedicure in honor of her 5-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
4. Sofia Vergara was perfectly platinum in Marchesa with $2 million worth of Harry Winston Jewels. The “Modern Family” actress wore a diamond feather fashion ring set in platinum, and diamond Micropave three-stone drop earrings set in platinum diamond.
What’s your favorite look?
A fundraiser for the American Foundation for Equal Rights brought out HUGE stars this week!
“8″: A Play about the Fight for Marriage Equality featured an all-star cast including George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Martin Sheen, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Jane Lynch, Kevin Bacon, “Glee” stars Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison and Chris Colfer, and others, was written by Academy Award winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black and directed by acclaimed actor and director Rob Reiner.
It is a powerful account of the case filed by the American Federation for Equal Rights (AFER ) in the U.S. District Court in 2010 to overturn Proposition 8, a constitutional amendment that eliminated the rights of same-sex couples to marry in the state of California. Framed around the trial’s historic closing arguments in June 2010, 8 provides an intimate look what unfolded when the issue of same-sex marriage was on trial.
Watch the entire play right here (forward to the 30 minute mark):
The audience was almost as star-studded as the on-stage cast. In attendance were Barbra Streisand with husband James Brolin, Sally Field, Vanessa Williams, Leonard Nimoy, Toni Collette, Sofía Vergara, and California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!
- VIDEO: Micah Jesse Interview with singer Andy Grammer in NYC